Weigh Labelers - WL-799LE
The WL-799 LE Weigh Labeler weighs, prints and applies barcode labels to packages or products for HACCP traceability when necessary. Once the customer is chosen and the product is labelled, a log file is created which stores the customer name, product code, date and time, weight, serial number and lot number. Ideal for warehousing centers, meat packaging plants, and shipping centers where weight information is necessary for storage, transportation and recalls. When you need to know how much a product or package weighs, and you need that information in a barcode label, the WL-799LE is the only solution.
- Touch Screen: 15" screen. Aluminum die casting housing.
- Printer: Honeywell I4212e MkII printer with peel present and internal rewinder.
- Weigh Base: stainless steel.
- Stand: stainless steel.
- Vinyl Cover to Protect the System.
- Software: 1 Package of Interweigh's Weigh Labelling Software.
The labelling software can work in the following 2 ways:
1. Customer is selected from the drop-down menu on the screen.
2. Product is selected by fast key.
3. Lot number (Supplier and date code identifier) is keyed in.
4. Product is placed on the scale.
5. A weight label will automatically be printed and presented for easy removal.
6. For HACCP traceability a log file will be created which will store the:
Date & time
A reporting feature will be included which will allow a report by lot number. All customers receiving a particular lot number will be displayed along with the data from each box, which will include the date and serial number.
1. Product is selected by fast key.
2. Lot number (Supplier and date code identifier) is keyed in.
3. Product is placed on the scale.
4. A weight label will automatically be printed and presented for easy removal.
5. or HACCP traceability a log file will be created which will store the
Date & time
- Ethernet wiring from the PC to the WL-799 is to be installed by others.
- A dedicated PC needs to be supplied by the customer for the office integration.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh