Zebra 105SL Barcode Label Printers
Are you serious about barcoding? The Zebra 105 SL barcode label printer combines enhanced memory, processing capacity, and features with rugged and reliable all-metal construction. Proven platform longevity plus fast processing and print speed make it the choice of experienced users who value reliability, productivity, consistent print quality, network compatibility, and superior service and support.
Download the Zebra 105SL brochure.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal.
- Construction: Steel frame and cabinet with metal interior components.
- Single-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3™) for superior print quality.
- Fast 32-bit processing.
- Selectable print speeds up to 8/second.
- Transmissive media sensor.
- Standard 2-line, 16-character LCD control panel.
- Internal real-time clock.
- Unicode compliant.
- XML-Enabled printing - direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eliminates license fees and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs.
The 105SL is ideal for moderate to high volume label printing applications (including distributed, batch, or single format) in:
- Manufacturing And Compliance Labeling
- Logistics And Inventory Control
- Product Identification Marking
- Work In Process
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Printer Resolution||203 dpi/8 dots per mm
300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
|Print Width||Width: 4.09"/104 mm|
|Print Length||With 203 dpi: 106"/2,692 mm (with standard memory)
With 300 dpi (optional): 65"/1,651 mm (with standard memory)
|Print Speed||8"/203 mm per second (203/300 dpi)|
Width: 11.2"/283 mm
Height: 15.5"/394 mm
Depth: 19.5"/495 mm
Weight: 55 lbs/25 kg
Shipping Weight: 63 lbs./29 kg
|Control Language||ZPL, EPL, others|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh