Zebra ZT400 Barcode Printers
Is barcode scanning failure ruining your bottom line? Is your company facing stiff fines because it can't meet strict bar code compliance standards? Look no further than Zebra's durable ZT400 Series Thermal Printer. Capable of producing 6" x 4" barcode labels (the most common bar code compliance size), the ZT400 is highly recommended for those companies that use barcode verifiers to meet barcode compliance standards. Designed for ease of use, the ZT400 Series printers offer an intuitive icon-based LCD graphical user interface and easy supplies loading. And, they include standard USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities. Expanded RFID capacities deliver greater tracking abilities, deeper visibility and enterprise insights
Download the ZT400 Barcode printer brochure.
The ZT400 Series offers two models: the ZT410 and the ZT420. Compare the features to see which printer best suits your needs.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Side-Loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Back-Lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Application Flexibility.
- Resolution: 203/300/600 dpi.
- Print Width: 4" and 6".
- Easy To Operate.
- Easy To Integrate.
- Simple To Manage.
- Asset Management
- Cross Docking
- Inventory Management
- Lab Sample Tracking
- Reverse Logistics
- Work-in-Process Tracking
- Compliance Labeling
- Information Labels
- Medical Record Labeling
- Order Labeling
- Prescription Labeling
- Quality Control
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Resolution||203/300/600 dpi||203/300 dpi|
|Print Speed||12 ips||12 ips|
|Control Language||ZPL, EPL, others||ZPL, EPL, others|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh