FAST, ACCURATE, AND POWERFUL – From simple one-button counting to sophisticated inventory control systems, the 7600 has a long list of features designed to adapt to your changing needs. Single or dual base sample-to-bulk counting. Percent of Error or Accuracy. Sample Update™. Powerful RS-232 or specify USB. Rugged cast construction. Clean, efficient design means impressive accuracy and stable counting and weighing in a wide range of requirements.
Download the 7600 Series Brochure.
- Heavy-duty cast construction.
- Clean, convenient design–bright, stable display, 0.56” high-intensity red LED.
- Full numeric keyboard for entry of Tare Weights, 6-digit I.D., Sample Quantity, and Average Piece Weight.
- 1 part in 16 million internal resolution for superb counts.
- OPTIONAL Battery/AC power for portability.
- Automatic Sample Update™.
- Weight displayed in (2) units of measure plus count.
- Single or OPTIONAL DB, Dual base counting and weighing.
- Count mode features Auto Sample Update™, Percent-of-Error/Accuracy display.
- Fast one-button counting or 2-step sequence (setting).
- Powerful and flexible standard RS-232 data link + OPTIONAL Analog, Ethernet, Relays.
- OPTIONAL field-installed remote display.
- Shipping or receiving verifications
- Checking quantities for production or inventory
- Rental Scales for short-term use: single or dual-platform
- Bench or portable weighing and counting
- Shipping manifest systems or SPC/SQC
- Quality control
|2 lb x 0.0002 lb/907.2 g x 0.1 g||8 x 8”/203 x 203 mm|
|5 lb x 0.0005 lb/2268 g x 0.5 g||8 x 8”/203 x 203 mm|
|10 lb x 0.001 lb/4536 g x 0.5 g||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|20 lb x 0.002 lb/9.072 kg x 0.001 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|50 lb x 0.005 lb/22.68 kg x 0.005 kg
||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|100 lb x 0.01 lb/45.36 kg x 0.005 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|150 lb x 0.02 lb/68.04 kg x 0.01 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|200 lb x 0.02 lb/90.72 kg x 0.01 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|OPTION 2nd Base: Programmable to other capacities/resolutions|
- Internal resolution: 1 part in 16 million
- Weight displayed at 10,000 graduations; programmable to any (2) weight units up to 1 part in 20,000 stable
- The fast response of fewer than 2 seconds full scale
- Stable, 0.56” 6-digit, 7 segments, bright red LED display
- Sealed, rugged, touch panel display
- Major functions are highlighted for ease of use
- Auto Sample Update™ for accuracy enhancement
- (4) Pre-set sample sizes plus keyboard entry of any size
- Display of Percent of Error or Accuracy when sampling (setting)
- Display/Key entry of Piece Weight (or Piece Weight per thousand)
- Sample and Auto Sample-to-bulk counting with 2nd optional platform
- Pushbutton or keyboard Tare entry
- Display of Gross/Net /Tare weights
- (2) standard metrological weight units
- Bi-directional RS-232 data output or USB
- Time and Date with nonvolatile memory
- OPTIONAL Ethernet communications
- OPTIONAL Analog output – jumper select 4–20 mA or 0–10 VDC
- OPTIONAL Relay outputs