We present MSI 3360 crane scales as one of the most popular light duty crane scales on the market today. Ideal for light capacity jobs, the MSI 3360 promises better value for indoor weighing applications up to 7.5 tons. NTEP approved for accuracy, these crane scales feature a rugged, low-profile enclosure that minimizes headroom loss while maintaining weather resistance and portability. Oversized LED dispaly is easily read from over 50 ft/15 m away.
Download the MSI 3360 Crane Scale brochure.
- Capacity: 15,000 lb (7,000kg) unit comes standard with 12 ton top shackle.
- Construction: Aluminum or Stainless Steel
- Accuracy:+/- 0.1% of applied load.
- Display: Five digit, 1.2 inch/30mm high LCD.
- Annunciators: Center of Zero, Net, Gross, Total, Peak, X1000, Battery, lb/kg, Motion, SP1 and SP2
- Hook: Crosby-Laughlin or equivalent 360° non-bearing swivel
- Power: 6 volt rechargeable battery (115 or 230 VAC charger included)
- Operating Time: Up to 100 hours depending on operating mode
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 122° F/-20 to 50° C.
- Enclosure: Nema 12/IP54
- Overload : 200% safe. 500% ultimate.
- Output: RS-232 data output with connector (optional)
- NTEP (86-021A2), OIML and EC (T2943) approved versions (contact factory for specifications).
- Infrared remote controller with 26ft (8m) range.
- RS-232 data output with connector.
- Universal direct power supply.
- Audible setpoint alarm.
- Special capacity or displayable resolution.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|250 lbs||0.1 lb||22 lb|
|125 kg||.05 kg||10 kg|
|500 lbs||0.2 lb||22 lb|
|250 kg||0.1 kg||10 kg|
|1000 lbs||0.5 lb||22 lb|
|500 kg||0.2 kg||10 kg|
|2000 lbs||1 lb||22 lb|
|1000 kg||0.5 kg||10 kg|
|5000 lbs||2 lb||39 lb|
|2500 kg||1 kg||18 kg|
|10,000 lbs||5 lb||39 lb|
|5,000 kg||2 kg||18 kg|
|15,000 lbs||5 lb||67 lb|
|7,000 kg||2 kg||30 kg|
|Accuracy||± 0.1% of applied load|
|Enclosure||NEMA 12/IP54 powder coated Alodined Cast Aluminum|
|Hook||Crosby-Laughlin or equivalent 360Ã‚Â° non-bearing swivel|
|Safe Overload||200% of rated capacity|
|Ultimate Overload||500% of rated capacity|
|Filtering||Low, Medium or High|
|Temperature Range||-4° to +122°F (-20° to +50°C)|
|Resolution||2000 or 2500 divisions standard (up to 10,000 available)|
|Display||5 digit, 1.2in (30mm) high LED; manual or automatic brightness control|
|Power||6 volt rechargeable battery (115 or 230 VAC charger included)|
|Operating Time||50-100 hours depending on operating mode|
|Units||Pounds or Kilograms|
|Service Counter||Registers number of lifts by value for inspection and maintenance reminder|
|Auto-Off Mode||Select for 12 minutes, 1 hour or Off|
|Auto-Sleep Mode||Power down during non-use and power up with motion for maximum battery conservation|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh