The CubiScan 125 is a small static cubing system designed specifically to measure and weigh small parts, irregular shaped, and boxed items. Small parts and non-cuboidal items are measured with great precision using infrared sensing technology, while larger boxed items are measured with ultrasonic sensors.
The CubiScan 125 is typically used to improve storage space planning, carton size selection, repacking, check weighing and shipment manifesting in medical, pharmaceutical, apparel, hardware, and consumer goods distribution.
It has an integrated control panel/display and outputs to a user-supplied PC. The capacity for boxes/cases is 24 x 24 x 36 inches with a resolution of 0.1 inches; irregular items are 18 x 18 x 12 inches with a resolution of 0.05 inches. The 125 also includes an integrated, high-accuracy 50 x 0.005 lbs scale.
Each unit has one active serial communication port, one Ethernet port, and one USB port. Proprietary interface software, called Qbitâ„¢, accompanies the system and allows for menu-driven operator control, data storage/transfer and diagnostics. A mobile cart and useful accessories such as a portable power supply, handheld barcode scanner and label printers are available to create a completely mobile cubing, weighing and identification workstation.
Learn more about how the CubiScan 125 can help you maximize your space allocation for those hard-to-measure products.
Download the CubiScan 125 brochure.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
- 42 in (1,067 mm)
- 44 in (1,118 mm)
- 52 in (1,321 mm)
- 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Weight Capacity
- 0.005 to 50 lbs (0.02 to 25kg
- Weight Increment
- 0.005 lbs (0.002 kg)
- Measurement Increment
- boxed items – 0.1 in (2 mm); irregular items – 0.05 in (1 mm)
- Measurement Time
- 3 – 5 seconds per measurement
- boxed items – 0.5 in (13 mm) to 24 in (610 mm); irregular items – 0.1 in (2 mm) to 18.0 in (450 mm)
- boxed items – 0.5 in (13 mm) to 24.0 in (610 mm); irregular items – 0.1 in (2 mm) to 18.0 in (450 mm)
- boxed items – 0.5 in (13 mm) to 36.0 in (914 mm); irregular items – 0.1 in (2 mm) to 12.0 in (305 mm)
- Measuring Sensor
- Infrared light beam and ultrasonic
- Weight Sensor
- Three load cells
- Serial (1), Ethernet (1), USB (1)
- User Interface Minimum PC Specifications
- Integrated touch screen display/ QBIT™ software
Windows 7/XP/95/98/NT/2000, Pentium II processor, 20 megabytes
of disk space, screen resolution setting of 800 X 600
- Power Requirements
- 95 – 250 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature
- 32˚ – 104˚ F (0˚ to 40˚ C)
- 0 – 90% non-condensing
- TFT LCD touchscreen; Displays L, W, H, weight, unit of measure,
2D and height profile, and diagnostic codes
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh