Representing a new generation in high speed in-motion dimensioning for measuring odd shaped items, the CubiScan® 210-DS promises to solve all your logistical, storage and material handling problems. This above-the-belt in-motion dimensioning system can be quickly installed above a flat powered conveyor belt eliminating the need to breach a conveyor to drop in a cubing system.
Using modular components which allows for simple, quick and inexpensive maintenance, the 210-DS is capable of measuring on wider conveyors, at higher-speeds, and with more accuracy for more demanding dimensioning applications. It is type-approved for legal-for-trade applications in the U.S., Canada and the European Union. And several configurations are available for economical, high-precision and non-cuboidal applications.
A high-speed, high accuracy in-line dimensioning system, the 210-DS is a dual sensor system for dimensioning non-cuboidal or cuboidal items in a more demanding cubing applications. Capable of accurately measuring "box", or "real" volume, the 210-DS is perfect for high speed distribution and sortation operations.
Maximum capacity: 60" x 48" x 36" Conveyor Speed: 600 ft. per min.
Using Class 2 laser technology to measure object length, width and height, these sensors are self-contained controllers for measurement operation and communication output. It is capable of interfacing to scales, bar code scanning and label printing devices, and can communicate with mainframe or PC hosts using Quantronixâ€™ powerful yet flexible Qbit user and data interface software.
Don't have a conveyor, or in-line scale?
If you don't have any conveying equipment, or if you're just starting out, we can install a conveyor with a 210-DS system. We can also add weighing functionality with a separate but integrated in-motion conveyor or static (dead-roller) scale. Barcode scanning equipment can also be included, giving you a complete turnkey cubing, weighing, and identification/tracking station.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
- Approximately 5 lbs (2.3 kg) per sensor
- Detectable Object Shape
- Almost any
- Useful Field of View
- Maximum 70 degrees
- Measurement Increment Non-LFT and LFT Versions
- 0.2 in (5 mm)
- Object Interval Non-LFT and LFT Versions
- Greater than or equal to 2 in (50 mm)
- Minimum Conveyor Speed Non-LFT and LFT Versions
- 10 fpm (0.05 mps)
- Maximum Conveyor Speed Non-LFT and LFT Versions
- 600 fpm (3.05 mps)
- Object Remission Non-LFT Version
- 15 – 200%
- Object Remission LFT Version
- 25 – 200%
- Minimum Object Size Non-LFT and LFT Versions (L x W x H)
- 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.5 in (61 x 61 x 12.7 mm)
- Maximum Object Size Non-LFT and LFT Versions (L x W x H)
- 60 x 48 x 36 in (1524 x 1220 x 914 mm)
- Sensor Type Non-LFT Version
- SICK VMS420
- Object Type LFT Version
- SICK VMS 520
- Optical Indicators
- 6 LEDs per sensor
- Host Interfaces
- RS-232 or RS-422, Ethernet, Profibus, and Devicenet, Output format is user-definable
- Laser Diode (Wavelength)
- Visable light (650 nm)
- Laser Power
- Max. 10 mW
- Laser Class of the Device
- Class 2 (Complies w/ 21 CFR 1040.10 w/ exception of the deviations per Laser Notice #50, 07/26/2001
- Enclosure Rating/Protection Class
- IP 20 (according to DIN 40050); with plug cover IP 65
- Aluminum die-cast
- Output Data Non-LFT Version
- Max dimensions (L, W, H); Box volume; Real volume
- Output Data LFT Version
- Max dimensions (L, W, H); Box volume
- EMS Test
- In Compliance with EN 61000-6-2:2001, EN 61000-6-4:2001
- Operating Voltage/Power Consumption
- 24 V DC +- 15%/max. 50W
- Vibration Shock Test
- In compliance with EN 60068-2-6, -27, -29, -64
- Temperature (Operation/Storage)
- 23 to 104 degrees fahrenheit / -4 to 158 degrees fahrenheit (-5 to 40 C / -20 to 70 C)
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh