The CubiScan® 210-SS is a new generation in-motion dimensioning system that eliminates the need to breach a conveyor to drop in a cubing system. Just install its modular components above the existing conveyor allowing for simple, quick and inexpensive servicing. The 210-SS is type-approved for legal-for-trade applications in the U.S., Canada and the European Union. Several versions of the 210-SS are available (including custom configurations) for high precision, economical, and non-cuboidal applications.
The CubiScan 210-SS is a low-cost single sensor system for dimensioning cuboidal objects that don't require high demanding accuracy. It works really well for high-speed distribution and sortation applications where efficiency and cost reduction are the main objectives.
Maximum capacity: 60" x 48"x 36" Conveyor Speed: 600 ft. per min.
The CubiScan 210-SS sensor uses Class 2 laser technology to measure object length, width and height. The sensor has a self-contained controller for measurement operation and communication output. The system is capable of interfacing to optional scale, bar code scanning and label printing devices, and can communicate with mainframe or PC hosts using Quantronix™ powerful yet flexible Qbit user and data interface software.
Don't have to convey equipment or an in-line scale?
In those cases where your operation has no conveying equipment, or if you are starting from scratch, we can install a conveyor with a 210-SS dimensioning system. Weighing functionality can be added with a separate but integrated in-motion conveyor or static (dead-roller) scale. Barcode scanning equipment can also be included, giving you a complete turnkey cubing, weighing, and identification/tracking station.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
- Approximately 5 lbs (2.3 kg) per sensor
- Detectable Object Shape
- Cuboid objects
- Useful Field of View
- Maximum 70 degrees
- Measurement Increment Non-LFT Version (L x W x H)
- up to 393.7 fpm (2 mps): 0.2 in (5 mm); 394-600 fpm (2-3.05 mps): 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.2 in (10x10x5 mm)
- Measurement Increment LFT Version (L x W x H)
- 0.25 x 0.25 x 0.2 in (6 x 6 x 5 mm)
- Object Interval LFT and Non-LFT Version
- Greater than or equal to 2 in (50 mm)
- Minimum Conveyor Speed Non-LFT Version
- 10 fpm (0.05 MPs)
- Minimum Conveyor Speed LFT Version
- 50 fpm (0.25 MPs)
- Maximum Conveyor Speed LFT and Non-LFT Version
- 600 fpm (3.05 MPs)
- Object Remission
- 10 – 200%
- Minimum Object Size Non-LFT Version (L x W x H)
- 2 x 2 x 2 in (50 x 50 x 50 mm)
- Minimum Object Size LFT Version (L x W x H)
- 3 x 3 x 2.4 in (76 x 76 x 61 mm)
- Maximum Object Size LFT and Non-LFT Versions (L x W x H)
- 60 x 48 x 36 in (1524 x 1220 x 914 mm)
- Sensor Type Non-LFT Version
- SICK VMS 410
- Object Type LFT Version
- SICK VMS 510
- Optical Indicators
- 6 LEDs per sensor
- Host Interfaces
- RS-232 or RS-422, Ethernet, Profibus, and Devicenet, the Output format is user-definable
- Laser Diode (Wavelength)
- Visible light (650 nm)
- Laser Power
- Max. 7.5 mW
- Laser Class of the Device
- Class 2 (complies w/ 21 CFR 1040.10 w/ exception of the deviations per Laser Notice #50, 07/26/2001)
- Enclosure Rating/Protection Class
- IP 20 (according to DIN 40050); with plug cover IP 65
- Aluminum die-cast
- Output Data Non-LFT Version
- Maximum dimensions (length, width, height); box volume)
- Output Data LFT Version
- Max dimensions (L, W, H); Box volume
- EMS Test
- In compliance with EN 61000-6-2:2001, EN 61000-6-4:2001
- Operating Voltage/Power Consumption
- 24 V DC +- 15%/max. 50W
- Vibration Shock Test
- In complliance with EN 60068-2-6, -27, -29, -64
- Temperature (Operation/Storage)
- 23 to 104 degrees fahrenheit / -4 to 158 degrees fahrenheit (-5 to 40 C / -20 to 70 C)
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh