With simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analyzers offer the top value in their class.
A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in 1 °C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customize test methods and temperatures for different materials.
The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming. USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
The PMB can be used to accurately determine the moisture content in food samples, oils and creams. Suitable for cosmetics, agriculture, food testing and science laboratories.
Features and Benefits
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- USB interface included for data communication
- Temperature range from 50°C to 160°C in one-degree increments
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single-temperature
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products
- The audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Testing can be set to start automatically when the lid closes
- Calibration for temperature and weight
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Zero-tracking feature ensures the display returns to zero reading
- Internal memory stores 49 different recipes and up to 99 test results, and additional test results and settings can be stored on a flash drive
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Power cord
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|PMB 53||50g||0.001g / 0.01%||3.9" ø / 100mm ø|
|PMB 163||160g||0.001g / 0.01%||3.9" ø / 100mm ø|
|PMB 202||200g||0.01g / 0.05%||3.9" ø / 100mm ø|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh