Interweigh Systems Inc. supplies low profile floor scales for weighing corrosive materials in drums or barrels. With a low profile floor scale, it is no longer necessary to manually lift the whole drum to a weighing platform, or by suspending it on a load link. Constructed with mild and stainless steel, these floor scales are only 1.5 inches above the floor making them perfect for filling drums, checkweighing and other general weighing dutes in chemical processing applications.
Download the 2512 Low Profile Floor Scales brochure.
- Easy to calibrate and maintain.
- Low, gradual platform slope makes the scale ideal for drum positioning, using conventional drum moving equipment.
- Optional wheel base accessory makes scale easy to move.
- Rugged, reliable load cell design.
- Withstands side loads, shock loads and overloads up to 300% of capacity.
- Capacity loads are supported everywhere on the scale, even on the side rails.
- Live side rails offer extra flexibility needed to weigh oversized or unusual loads.
- Stainless steel construction for frequent washdown.
- NTEP and CWM approved for "Legal for Trade" applications.
- FM approved load cells for all intrinsically safe environments.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Platform Size||30" x 30"|
|Overload Capacity||300% of capacity|
|Endloading||100% of capacity|
|Construction||Mild Steel: two-part epoxy finish; Stainless steel: Type 304|
|Grade Level||Must be firmly supported at all four corners and level within 2"|
|Excitation Voltage||5 to 15 VDC|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh