Expand your range of applications with the IG Series of bench scales from Ishida. Designed with a stainless steel cover and die cast base, the IGX and IGB bench scales offer a checkweighing function with a configurable display resolution and the ability to toggle between pounds and kilograms. These bench scales feature a simple to use tare function, an easy to read rotating display, and an auto power off function. Their checkweighing function gives you more control over tolerance levels by displaying the letter 'H' when the upper limit is reached and the letter 'L' when the lower limit is reached. An audible beep warns you that the item is out of tolerance.
Download the IGX/IGB Bench Scale brochure.
- Can toggle between lbs and kgs.
- Stainless steel cover with die cast base.
- Checkweighing function.
- Configurable display resolution: 1/3000, 1/6000, 1/7500 (NOTE: Legal-for-trade setting is 1/3000)
- 10 PLUâ€™s for storing tare, upper limit, lower limit IGX:
- Display, VFD.
- Power, 120 VAC.
- Internal buzzer IGB:
- Display, LCD.
- Power, (2) D-size batteries or optional AC adapter.
- Selectable automatic power-off function.
- Simple Tare Function: Place a container on the platform and press the Tare key. Tare is automatically stored in memory and the net weight is displayed during each subsequent weighing.
- Easy-to-Read, Rotating Display: choose a large bright VFD display or a vivid LCD display to meet your application needs and ease operator reliability. For optimum viewing, and to help eliminate errors, indicator head can be vertically adjusted with the turn knobs.
- Auto Power Off Function: the IGB model features battery operation with a selectable automatic power-off function (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 minutes or off) to extend battery life.
Bench Scale Applications
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity||150 kg (50 g) | 60 kg (20 g)|
|150 kg/300 lb (0.05 kg/0.1 lb) | 60 kg/150 lb (0.02kg/0.05 lb) <USA, Canada only>|
|Accuracy||Selectable 1/3000. 1/6000. 1/7500. | NOTE: Legal for Trade setting is 1/3000|
|Weight Indicator||5 digit. 29 mm (1.14") VFD||5 digit. 29 mm (0.98") LCD|
|Display Annunciators||ZERO () TARE ()|
|Weight||16.8 kg/37.04 lb||16.0 kg/35.23 lb|
|Operating Temperature||-5 C to 40 C (23 F to 109 F)|
|Electrical Power||AC 100V, 120V, 220V, 240V||(2) D size batteries or AC adaptor. NOTE: Up to 500 hours of continuous use with alkaline dry batteries|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh