Ishida IWQ Portion Control Scales
Made with water-proof stainless steel, IWQ portion control scales were designed with the food packaging in mind. With a rating of IP-67 and three display windows, these portion control scales are easy to use and clean. Upper and lower weight limits can be set making them suitable for controlling the filling quantity of packed food products. Can also be used a counting scale and will compute the weight of each piece after food samples are placed on the counting plate.
Download the IW Series brochure.
- Water-proof Design Conforms to IP-67 - The IWB meets IP-67 requirements, even allowing washdown for highest sanitary conditions.
- Sturdy, Stain, Chemical, and Corrosion Resistant Water-proof Load Cell Conforms to IP-67. - for the first time ever the load cell has been coated with acrylic resin to make it completely water-proof.
- 1,000-hour Battery Life - can be operated for 1,000 hours with only 2 size D alkaline dry batteries. (AC adapter can be used too.)
- Weight Checking Function suitable for controlling the filling quantity of packed food, etc.
- Large Display Characters - indicator features a large character height (36.5 mm)
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity||30 kg||150 kg|
|Minium Graduation||0.005 kg
|Weight Check||over, accept, under|
|Weight||10 kg||17.4 kg|
|Power||AC 100 V ~ 240 V +/-10 %, 50/60 Hz|
|Interface||External buzzer or RS232C and relay output signal (except IWB-Series)|
|Option||RS232C cable, relay output box (except IWB-Series)|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh