Our own custom-designed in-motion checkweigher.
- Can fit into any existing conveyor line.
- Optional infeed and outfeed conveyors available.
- Conveyor speeds are variable up to 240 ft per minute.
- Large Bright Comparator Lights.
- Three Resolution Levels.
- Easy to Read LCD Display with Backlight.
- 3 - Function Analog Sweep Display.
- 1,000 Item Data Memory.
- Preset Tare.
- Units of Measure (lb, g, kg, LB-oz, and oz).
- Stainless Steel or Mild Steel Construction.
- RS232C/422/485, Ethernet, PLC Interface Output Options.
- NSF Listed.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity||Up to 52 kg|
|Readability||0.0001g or higher depending on application design.|
|Power Source||AC120/230V DC9V|
|Output||RS-232C, Ethernet, PLC Interface Options|
|Calibration||Manual with standard weight|
|Mode Selection||Weighing, counting, percentage, accumulation|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh