Interweigh's WL7000 Barcode Weigh Labeler system with pallet floor scale integration is a unique weighing and labeling printing solution for food distribution, warehousing and meat packaging applications. When you need weight information about products and packages entering and leaving your facility on a pallet and you need that information in a barcode label, pallet floor scales integrated with the WL7000 is the perfect solution.
Download the WL7000 brochure.
- Touch Screen PC- stainless steel sealed design, 17" (1280 x 1024) touch screen computer
- Preloaded Windows 7 Pro.
- Full water washdown design - built in heater with thermostatic control - temperature range -15°C to 50° C.
- Digital Weigh Indicator - Interweigh Internal Weigh Card ˜Legal for Trade".
- Weigh Base - stainless steel, Weigh Platform, size 16" x 20"
- Floor Scale – stainless steel, Weigh platform 4’ x 4’, 5’ x 5’ (ramps optional)
- Legal for Trade (60 kg x 0.20 kg)
- Printer - Honeywell I-4212E MkII Printer with stainless steel washdown cover. Print speeds of up to 8 inches per second. 203 dot per inch resolution.
- Two Easy Step Labels: 1. Select a fast key and then print your label.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) for recall traceability.
- Software: 10 pages of ˜Fast Key™" touch screen access.Canadian nutritional facts and food ingredients support. Full weigh scale integration
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Touch Screen PC||Stainless steel sealed design
17" (1280 x 1024) touch screen computer with Windows 7 Pro preloaded.
Full water washdown design
Built in heater with thermostatic control - temperature range -15°C to 50° C.
3 USB ports.
1 serial port.
1 Ethernet port.
1.5 Ghz Intel processor.
512 GB RAM memory, 80 GB HD.
|Printer||Honeywell I-4212E MkII
Print speeds of up to 8 inches per second.
203 dot per inch resolution.
Maximum print width of 4.09".
Serial and parallel interface.
1 MEG flash memory.
Label sensor is adjustable and transmissive & reflective.
Quick change printhead.
|Indicator||Interweigh Internal Weigh Card ˜Legal for Trade".|
|Weighing Base||Stainless steel, Weigh Platform, size 16" x 20", Legal for Trade (60 kg x 0.20 kg)|
|Software||10 pages of ˜Fast Key™" touch screen access.
UCC/EAN 128 bar codes supported.
Canadian nutritional facts supported.
Food ingredients supported.
Skid label integration
Best before and packed on dates supported.
Full weigh scale integration
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh