Interweigh Systems supplies weights for use in a laboratory to verify mass at a very precise level of accuracy, such as ASTM or OIML. Our precision laboratory weights are used by pharmaceutical labs for formula testing, quality control labs in food processing plants, engineering labs for design testing, industrial plants or labs for calibrating a fine increment lab balance and government labs.
1. Precision Laboratory Stainless Steel Individual Weights or Weight sets:
These weight sets are used in laboratory functions to verify mass at a very precise level of accuracy, such as ASTM or OIML.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Metrology Group.
Sizes and Weight Classes to meet any laboratory requirement.
Interweigh has been supplying weights for over 20 years. Both Rice Lake and Interweigh are ISO 17025:2005 accredited calibration laboratories.
Precision Lab Weights come in various set sizes in either metric or avoirdupois (imperial)
Metric: 50 kg to 1 mg
Avoirdupois: 100 lb to 0.005 lb
Why purchase Weight Sets from Interweigh to meet your weight needs? Interweigh can offer you a full range of weights to meet any and all weight requirements, and then offer you a traceable weight calibration service through our own Calibration Lab in Markham to ensure your weights are kept accurate and your calibration reports up to date.
Precision Weights are used by:
- Pharmaceutical labs for formula testing.
- Quality control labs in food processing plants.
- Engineering labs for design testing.
- Any industrial plant or lab for calibrating a fine increment lab balance.
- Government labs.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
Before ordering test weights and weight sets, it is important to consider your application, the environment the test weights will be housed in, what tolerance and type of test weights you need as well as if you need any official documentation. Please use the following questions below to prepare your order. If there is missing information or if you have any questions regarding what you need, please call 800-268-3269.
- Please describe your application and tell us what you need to accomplish with the weight(s) or weight set.
- What is the maximum amount of weight you will need at any one time?
- What is the minimum amount of weight you will need at any one time?
- Do you need something that is custom manufactured?
- What is your budget for this project?
- Tell us about your environment. Is it:
- Corrosive, hazardous or explosive?
- A clean room?
- An environment with biohazard, electrostatic or magnetic conditions to consider?
- An environment with other noteworthy conditions? If so, what are they?
- Are you replacing an existing weight or weight set?
- If the answer to question number 7 is yes:
- What do you like/dislike about the existing weights?
- What configuration is the existing set?
- What style is the existing set?
- What laboratory documentation is needed for the existing set?
- Does this weight set need to be Legal for Trade?
- What other precision services/equipment (recalibration, balances, accessories, static electricity) do you use?
Tolerance/Type of Weights
- What tolerance are you looking for?
- Is your tolerance driven by the equipment under test, the application, an internal specification, document or another source?
- What "style" (ASTM, OIML, NIST) is required or preferred?
- What configuration do you need (5-2-2-1, 5-3-2-1)?
- Do you need ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory documentation?
- If you do not need ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory documentation, do you need traceability to NIST?
- Do you need a Calibration Report?
Your existing weights and weight sets should be recertified on a managed periodic basis. The recertification period is determined by a number of factors, including but not necessarily limited to, the environment, frequency of use, demands of the process, quality of the weighing devices in question, age of the weights in question and handling during use.
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh