The Ultimate Checkweigher is a custom built scale by Interweigh Systems designed for a variety of different applications including weighing, counting and checkweighing. These bench scales feature a stainless steel construction in a variety of base sizes. As checkweighers they offer more control over tolerance levels using lights to signal when upper and lower limits are reached. An audible alarm warns you that the item is out of tolerance.
Download The Ultimate Checkweigher brochure.
- Various base sizes available.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Weighing, counting and checkweighing capability.
- Bidirectional RS232.
- Key in pushbutton tare.
- Digital input and output. Two programmable digital inputs. Four digital outputs.
- 60,000 displayed graduation range.
- Date and time.
- More than 10 print formats can be chosen.
- Peak hold.
- Power required - 110 VAC, 24 VDC, 12 VDC.
- Over, under and accept lights.
- Audible alarm.
- 4 - 20 mA output.
- Password protection.
- Pre-programmed label design.
- Low cost remote display.
- Ethernet data transmission.
Bench Scale Applications
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity (kg)||3 kg x 0.1 g
10 kg x 0.5 g
30 kg x 1 g
60 kg x 2 g
150 kg x 5 g
300 kg x 10 g
|Units of Measure||lb, kg, g, oz|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh