Forklift Scales: CLS-420 Cargo Lift Scale
Using a forklift to move your products from the warehouse to a floor scale, and then to a final destination, can take up a lot of valuable time and space. With Rice Lake's CLS-420 Cargo Lift Scale, you can weigh, transfer and collect data in one simple operation and reassign the space previously occupied by the floor scale. These forklift scales mount directly to any class II or III forklift, while the indicator can be installed using a Blue tooth wireless method that provides you with complete freedom from cable interference. All forklift scales come with Rice Lake's functional and user-friendly 420 indicator.
Download the CLS-420 Forklift Scales brochure.
- NTEP Certified, 5,000 lbs.
- Two 5,000 lb stainless steel load cells.
- Compatible with Class II forklift, 16 in cleat style carriage.
- Mechanical overload stops promote scale longevity and accuracy.
- Panoramic, 6 in x 20-3/4 in view port.
- Reinforced cover plate protects load cells and junction box from debris.
- Welded centering pin ensures proper alignment and prevents scale from lateral movement.
- Two-channel iQUBE®.
- Cal-Match algorithm automatically trims and calibrates scale.
- ZigBee connection from scale to indicator
- Two lithium-ion smart batteries included
- Note: Scale operates using one battery for 24 continuous hours and requires only eight hours to fully charge.
- External battery charger.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Weighing Capacity||5,000 lb (28", 34") or 8,000 lb (38")|
|Scale Power||Wireless Version: supplied by one lithium-ion Smart battery. (SMBus revision 1.1 fully compliant)|
|Material Finish||Painted mild steel|
|Approvals||NTEP-Certified at 1,000 divisions, Class III, COC#06-074 28", 34" - 5,000 lb
MC - pending
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh