The HC-i Series by A&D Weighing is simple and easy to operate counting scales. These counting scales are often used to build an inexpensive inventory control system. Cost-effective and reliable, the HC-i Series will eliminate errors and wasteful repetition during large volume counting jobs. Capacity ranges from 6lbs (3kg) to 60lbs (30kg) and offers a resolution ranging from 0.0005 lbs (2g) to 0.01 lbs (0.005kg).
Download the HC-i Series Brochure.
- Navigation system with LED for easy and simple operation.
- High internal resolution 1/600,000 (HC-3Ki / 6Ki / 30Ki) and 1/750,000 (HC-15Ki).
- Weighing display resolution 6000 (HC-3Ki / 6Ki / 30Ki) and 7500 (HC-15Ki).
- Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI).
- Audible Weighing Assist beeping function (AWA).
- Detachable display unit.
- Comparator function with â€œHIâ€, â€œOKâ€, â€œLOâ€ display.
- Optional Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable battery.
- Accumulation function.
- Up to 99 unit weights ID memory function.
- Universal Flex Coms function.
- Auto-power OFF function.
- Full Digital Calibration function.
- Large LCD display (height - 18.6mm for pieces / 11.4mmt for weight and unit weight)
- Simple operation mode.
- Large stainless steel weighing pan ( 300 x 210 mm / 11.8 x 8.3 inches).
- Optional Interface function RS-232C and Relay output.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity||6lbs (3kg)||15lbs (6kg)||30lbs (15kg)||60lbs (30kg)|
|Resolution||0.001lbs (0.00005kg)||0.002lbs (0.001kg)||0.005lbs (0.002kg)||0.01lbs (0.005kg)|
|Sample Size||10 pieces normal -5, 25, 50, 100 or random number, user selectable|
|Min. Unit Weight*||0.1g/0.005g||0.2g/0.01g||0.4g/0.02g||1g/0.05g|
|Span Drift||0.002%/°C (5°C~35°C) typical|
|Operating Temp.||-10°C to 40°C / 14°F to 104°F, 85%RH or lower (No condensation)|
|Display||7 segment LCD, Character height: pcs 18.6mm, weight/unit weight 11.4mm|
|Display Update||Approx 10 times per second|
|Max Count Display||600,000||750,000||600,000|
|Power||AC adapter or SLA Battery (option)
Battery Operating Time : Approx. 80-hour (without interface)
|Platform Size||300 x 210 mm / 11.8 x 8.3 inches|
|Dimensions||315(W) x 331(D) x 126(H) mm / 12.4(W) x 13.0(D) x 5.0(H) inches|
|Weight||4.8kg / 10.6lb|
|Calibration Weight||3kg ±0.1g||6kg ±0.2g||15kg ±0.5g||30kg ±1g|
|Standard Accessories||Instruction manual, AC adapter|
|*Min unit weight varies according to the function setting (F-02-03)|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh