Rice Lake 480/480 Plus Legend Series Industrial Indicators
The time has come to advance to Rice Lake's Legend Series where the 480 and 482 Digital Weight Indicators have been designed to provide the very best in performance and value. With stainless steel enclosures and advanced gasket systems, the industrial-strength Legend Series is built for dirty, wet environments and demanding workplaces, inside or out. Advanced circuitry also withstands electrical noise, power disturbances and transient spikes that are common to industrial applications.
Engineered with Rice Lake's advanced digital filtering, the 480 and 482 Legend Series digital weight indicators promise top speed without sacrificing weight stability.
Download the 480/480 Plus Brochure.
- Standard AC power for stationary applications.
- Optional internal battery for portability, with power-saving modes for long-lasting operation.
- Analog output with 0-10 VDC, 4-20 mA; configurable for positive and negative value tracking.
- Relay output with two inputs and four dry contact relays.
- USB and Ethernet TCP/IP board supports server and client connections Large 0.8 in LED display.
- Internal clock with time stamp can be positioned in configurable print formats.
- Unit ID number can be entered by the operator to uniquely identify each scale or job.
- Eight batch steps with latched or continuous outputs based on gross, net or delay values.
- Two serial ports: two on demand and one continuous.
- Single scale input from light capacity bench scales to heavy capacity industrial scales.
- Local/remote: add an additional indicator as a secondary display in a remote location.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Excitation Voltage||5VDC, 8 x 350 load cells|
|Power||Line voltages: 115 or 230 VAC
Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
Estimated battery life: 40 hours (one 350 ohm load cell) without backlight; 15 hours (one 350 ohm load cell) with backlight
|Analog Signal Input Range||±7mV/V|
|Analog Signal Sensitivity||0.1uV/graduation minimum
|Resolution||Internal: 523,000 counts
Display: 100,000 displayed graduations
|Measurement Rate||Selectable 5, 10, 20, 40Hz|
|System Linearity||Within 0.01% of full scale|
|Digital Inputs||Two inputs (requires relay output option). Primary keys, pseudo functions, batching functions|
|Circuit Protection||Immunity 10V/m ESD ± 10KV air ± 6KV contact|
|RFI Protection||Capacitor bypass and ESD suppressors|
|Serial Output||Com 1: RS-232 full duplex;
Com 2: RS-232 full duplex or 20 mA simplex;
Both ports 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400 baud, 7 or 8 data bits, even, odd or no parity
|Display||0.8in (20mm), 7-segment digits|
|Status Annunciators||Gross, Net, Center of Zero, Standstill, lb, kg, Tare, Preset Tare|
|Keyboard||Flat membrane panel, embossed keys, tactile feel|
|Analog Output Options||16-bit resolution, voltage output 0-10VDC, current output 0-20mA / 4-20mA|
|Relay Board Options||(2) Opto-isolated, 5 to 24VDC, active high inputs
(4) 30VDC, 2 amp dry-contract relays,
|Operating Temperature||Legal: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
Industrial: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
|Weight||6.4 lb (2.9 kg)|
|Rating/Material||Enclosure: NEMA 4X/IP66, heavy gauge stainless steel|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh