FAST, ACCURATE, AND POWERFUL – From simple one-button counting to sophisticated inventory control systems, the 7600 has a long list of features designed to adapt to your changing needs. Single or dual base sample-to-bulk counting. Percent of Error or Accuracy. Sample Update™. Powerful RS-232 or specify USB. Rugged cast construction. Clean, efficient design means impressive accuracy and stable counting and weighing in a wide range of requirements.
Download the 7600 Series Brochure.
- Heavy duty cast construction.
- Clean, convenient design–bright, stable display , 0.56” high intensity red LED.
- Full numeric keyboard for entry of Tare Weights, 6-digit I.D., Sample Quantity, and Average Piece Weight.
- 1 part in 16 million internal resolution for superb counts.
- OPTIONAL Battery/AC power for portability.
- Automatic Sample Update™.
- Weight displayed in (2) units of measure plus count.
- Single or OPTIONAL DB, Dual base counting and weighing.
- Count mode features Auto Sample Update™, Percent-of-Error/Accuracy display.
- Fast one-button counting or 2-step sequence (setting).
- Powerful and flexible standard RS-232 data link + OPTIONAL Analog, Ethernet, Relays.
- OPTIONAL field-installed remote display.
- Shipping or receiving verifications
- Checking quantities for production or inventory
- Rental Scales for short term use: single or dual platform
- Bench or portable weighing and counting
- Shipping manifest systems or SPC/SQC
- Quality control
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|2 lb x 0.0002 lb/907.2 g x 0.1 g||8 x 8”/203 x 203 mm|
|5 lb x 0.0005 lb/2268 g x 0.5 g||8 x 8”/203 x 203 mm|
|10 lb x 0.001 lb/4536 g x 0.5 g||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|20 lb x 0.002 lb/9.072 kg x 0.001 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|50 lb x 0.005 lb/22.68 kg x 0.005 kg
||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|100 lb x 0.01 lb/45.36 kg x 0.005 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|150 lb x 0.02 lb/68.04 kg x 0.01 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|200 lb x 0.02 lb/90.72 kg x 0.01 kg||12 x 14”/305 x 356 mm|
|OPTION 2nd Base: Programmable to other capacities/resolutions|
- Internal resolution: 1 part in 16 million
- Weight displayed at 10,000 graduations; programmable to any (2) weight units up to 1 part in 20,000 stable
- Fast response of less than 2 seconds full scale
- Stable, 0.56” 6-digit, 7 segment, bright red LED display
- Sealed, rugged, touch panel display
- Major functions are highlighted for ease of use
- Auto Sample Update™ for accuracy enhancement
- (4) Pre-set sample sizes plus keyboard entry of any size
- Display of Percent of Error or Accuracy when sampling (setting)
- Display/Key entry of Piece Weight (or Piece Weight per thousand)
- Sample and Auto Sample-to-bulk counting with 2nd optional platform
- Pushbutton or keyboard Tare entry
- Display of Gross/Net /Tare weights
- (2) standard metrological weight units
- Bi-directional RS-232 data output or USB
- Time and Date with nonvolatile memory
- OPTIONAL Ethernet communications
- OPTIONAL Analog output – jumper select 4–20 mA or 0–10 VDC
- OPTIONAL Relay outputs
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh