The CBD delivers a flexible and robust solution for companies that perform both small and large counting tasks. Achieve Increased counting capability by connecting the CBD to a remote platform. Productivity is optimized with the CBD, as only one person is needed to perform large tasks. The CBD can be found in factories, fulfillment centers, warehouses, and just about anywhere small parts are manufactured or packaged.
Checking individual pieces with the CBD is speedy, as the LCD displays total weight, unit weight and count. Tasks are streamlined, as the CBD's memory stores up to 100 PLUs, along with descriptions, unit weights and tare weights.
Download the CBD Brochure.
Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Supports connection to platforms with up to four load cells
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Product look up (PLU) memory locations store a range of items for recall
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Security password control prevents unauthorized access
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|CBD 8a||8lb / 4kg||0.0002lb / 0.1g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 16a||16lb / 8kg||0.0005lb / 0.2g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 35a||35lb / 16kg||0.001lb / 0.5g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 70a||70lb / 32kg||0.002lb / 1g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 100a||100lb / 48kg||0.005lb / 2g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 8a w/USB||8lb / 4kg||0.0002lb / 0.1g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 16a w/USB||16lb / 8kg||0.0005lb / 0.2g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 35a w/USB||35lb / 16kg||0.001lb / 0.5g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 70a w/USB||70lb / 32kg||0.002lb / 1g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
|CBD 100a w/USB||100lb / 48kg||0.005lb / 2g||8.9"x10.8" / 225x275mm|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh