Combining durability and performance, Gladiator scales achieve washdown weighing tasks in the most demanding food, pharmaceutical and industrial applications. With an IP67 rating for washdown capabilities, Gladiator features easy-to-clean stainless steel construction that is ideal for wet and dusty environments. Connectors on the bottom are IP67-rated for thorough protection. Gladiator expedites checkweighing with a large, backlit display that changes color to show if the weight is over, under or within the set limit. Designed for maximum efficiency, Gladiator features a tactile keypad with large, color-coded keys for easy operation.
- IP67-rated for protection against water and dust
- Backlit display changes color for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Rugged stainless steel construction for ultimate durability
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh