Ishida IWB Portion Control Scales
Constructed of water-proof stainless steel, IWB portion control scales are perfect for food processing applications. With a rating of IP-67 and three display windows, - 6KG, 30KG and 150KG available with multi interval - these portion control scales are extremely accurate, durable and easy to clean. Can be operated for 1000 hours with 2 size D alkaline dry batteries. Features a large LCD display.
Download the IW Series brochure.
- Simple to Use Tare Function - Put the container on the platform and press the Tare key. The tare is automatically stored in memory and the net weight is displayed during each subsequent weighing.
- Water-proof Design Conforms to IP-67 - The IWB meets IP-67 requirements, even allowing washdown for highest sanitary conditions.
- Sturdy, Stain, Chemical, and Corrosion Resistant Water-proof Load Cell Conforms to IP-67. - for the first time ever the load cell has been coated with acrylic resin to make it completely water-proof.
- 1,000-hour Battery Life - can be operated for 1,000 hours with only 2 size D alkaline dry batteries. (AC adapter can be used too.)
- Checkweighing Function for accurate weighing and portion control.
- Large Display Characters - indicator features a large character height (36.5 mm)
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity||6 kg||30 kg||150 kg|
|Minium Graduation||0.001 kg
|Weight Check||over, accept, under|
|Weight||4.7 kg||9.1 kg||16.5 kg|
|Power||2 Dry Batteries or AC Adapter|
|Interface||External buzzer or RS232C and relay output signal (except IWB-Series)|
|Option||RS232C cable, relay output box (except IWB-Series)|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh