MC9190-G Mobile Computers
The Zebra MC9190-G mobile computer is more rugged, more powerful, has a higher resolution display, better scanning performance and more scanning options than its predecessors. The next evolution in the highly successful MC9000 Series gives your workers the ability to process information and take action quickly and accurately, even in the harshest of environments.
- Advanced Mobile Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 increases interoperability with existing enterprise infrastructure, provides a familiar user interface and a flexible development environment, and supports many off-the-shelf business applications; Microsoft WinCE 6.0 provides a robust platform for custom application development.
- Rugged Design - Zebra MAX Rugged for industry leading rugged design - and reliability.
- A Multitude of Scanning Options - Six scanning options allow you to choose the model that will deliver the best performance in each of your applications.
Handheld Mobile Computers
- Operating system (OS) - Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Classic Edition, Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- Processor (CPU) - Marvell PXA320 processor at 806 MHz.
- Memory - 256MB/1GB (RAM/ROM)
- Data Capture Options - 1D SE960 laser; 1D SE1524-ER laser; 2D SE4500-SR imager; 2D SE4500-HD imager; SE4500-DL imager; 2D SE4600 imager.
- Scanner Exit Window - Gorillaâ„¢ Glass.
- Weight - 27 oz./765g (includes battery).
- Keypad Options - 28-, 43- and 53-key; Terminal Emulation (5250, 3270, VT).
- Expansion Slot - SD/MMC card - supports up to 32GB.
- Rugged - Yes.
- Display Type - 3.7 in VGA color (TFT) with digitizer and backlight.
- Dimensions - (HxWxD) 9.1 in. H x 3.6 in. W x 7.6 in. D / 23.1 cm H x 9.1 cm W x 19.3 cm D.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh