Zebra ZT200 Barcode Printers
The ZT200 Barcode Printer is Zebra`s newest most affordable industrial printer. Ideal for printing barcode labels up to 4" wide and a result of extensive customer feedback - the ZT200 takes up a much smaller footprint and features Zebra's Link-OS environment, providing users with effortless setup, intuitive operation and ease of service and maintenance.
Whether you are adopting barcode technology for the first time or upgrading existing printer models, the ZT200 Series is the right choice for a variety of labeling applications. ZT200 Series printers require minimal operator training and are backwards compatible allowing you to set up new printers in no time at all.
Download the ZT200 Barcode Printer brochure.
The ZT200 Series offers two models: the ZT220 and the ZT230. Compare the features to see which printer best suits your needs
- S4M replacement that easily integrates into your environment.
- Rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use.
- 450 m/1476 ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes.
- Graphical LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control.
- Zebra's most affordable industrial printer
- Durable high-impact polymer case for long-lasting use
- 300 m/984Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ ribbon capacity
- Simple single-use three-button user interface
- New Space Saving Design
- Fast Installation And Intergration
- Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
- Much Improved Print Quality
- Zebra Reliability And Durability
- Simplified Serviceability
- The Link-OS Environment In-depth
- Manufacturing: work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labels, receiving/put-away labeling
- Transportation & Logistics: order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling.
- Healthcare: orders, specimen labels, asset-tracking, unit-of-use labeling
- Retail: shelf-labeling, shipping, returns, item tags
- Government: asset-tracking, logistics labeling, warehousing
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Resolution||203/300 dpi||203/300 dpi|
|Print Width||1.57"/40 mm to 4.33"/110 mm||1.57"/40 mm to 4.33"/110 mm|
|Print Length||203dpi: 157"/3,988 mm
300dpi: 73"/1,854 mm
|203dpi: 157"/3,988 mm
300dpi: 73" /1,854 mm
|Print Speed||6"/152 mm per second||6"/152 mm per second|
|Control Language||ZPL, EPL, others||ZPL, EPL, others|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh