Intrinsically Safe Indicators for Hazardous Areas
Improve the safety, accuracy and efficiency of your hazardous weighing applications with the FB 2800 Series Intrinsically Safe Indicators from Fairbanks. These indicators offer a safe alternative for weighing jobs in hazardous areas where there is a high risk of fire or explosion. Specially designed for explosive environments, the 2800 Series indicator can be used on all types of scales and applications. Featuring Fairbank's exclusive Intalogix Technology, the 2800 indicator is ideal for numerous chemical and food processing applications from manual batching to auto batching, setpoint, and PLC interfacing via 4 to 20mA.
Download the FB 2800 Series brochure.
- The 2800 is equipped with dual displays: a seven-segment liquid crystal display (LCD) for communicating weight data; and a secondary 16-character alphanumeric LCD for operator prompts and messages.
- Programmable Zero Band Error helps eliminate the possibility of an operator unintentionally masking an error or â€œzeroingâ€ the error off.
- Up to eight setpoints (relays) can be enabled using the 2800's Setpoint Accessory Box. Four modes of setpoint operation are standard on the instrument: setpoint mode, check to weigh mode, batch mode and auto batch mode.
- Relay control buttons are located on the front of the instrument in a large, bright yellow, easy-to-read design.
- The 2800 is also front panel programmable. Target weights are quick and easy to change as your processes change throughout the day.
- The peak Hold function allows the greatest net weight value to be held in memory until the Clear key is pressed.
- Features a passive Smart high resolution 4 to 20 mA analog output with a resolution of up to 65536 (16 bit).
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Display Resolution||10,000 divisions for commercial
30,000 divisions for non-commercial
|Units||lbs., oz., gm., kg., ton, lb-oz, weight-to-gallon
conversion (field programmable)
|Auto Zero Tracking||Programmable|
|Keypad||Full numeric with tactile feedback|
|Pushbutton Zero Range||2% or 100%|
|Pushbutton Keys||Tare, auto tare, zero, print, gross/net mode,
units selection, enter, program, scroll, start, start,
trim, I.D. (six characters)
|Weight Display||1.25" high, seven-segment, six-digit, Liquid Crystal
Display (five digits with a minus sign)
|Standard Display||0.38" x 0.191", 16 character Liquid Crystal Display|
|Graduation Size||0.0002 to 50 in increments of 1, 2 and 5|
|Load Cells||Up to 16 Load Cells|
|Enclosure||304 Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X|
|Humidity||0 to 100%. Suitable for washdown|
|Approvals||NTEP CC# 01-009. Factory Mutual|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh