Measurement Canada website bookmarks for accredited service providers (ASP):
- Weight and Measures Act and Regulations.
- Ministerial specifications (relating to NAWDS).
- Measurement Canada bulletins.
- Device inspection procedure (field inspection manual, inspection procedure outlines, and standard test procedures for mass and volume).
- Notice of Approval database search.
- Online Reporting Application User manual.
- Measurement Canada Enforcement Policy for Weighing and Measuring Devices, Part 1 – Authorized Service Providers.
- Mandatory inspection and Recommended certification frequencies by sector and device type.
- S-A-01 Criteria for the accreditation of organizations to perform inspections pursuant to the Weights and Measures Act.
- Determine whether non-automatic weighing devices can be inspected in one geographic location in Canada, and then put into service in another without requiring readjustment due to differences in acceleration due to gravity with the Gravity tolerance application.
- Calibrations of standards and measuring apparatus used to conduct inspections.
- Guidance to ASPs who conduct initial examinations at a factory.
National Institute of Standards and Technology website bookmarks:
- NIST Handbooks (weights and measures publications).
- Handbook 44 - Specifications, Tolerances, and Other Technical Requirements for Weighing and Measuring Devices.
Standard Council of Canada website bookmarks:
- SCC Accreditation Program for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
- Weight Tolerance Charts on Rice Lake Weighing Systems website.
Please report broken links to: email@example.com