Your test weights are an important part of your verification process, but their accuracy can be affected by environmental influences or deterioration due to use over time.
Our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited mass calibration laboratory offers:
- Calibration and refurbishing of test weights.
- Calibration certificates detailing the measurement uncertainty and tolerance limits.
- Experienced technicians
- State-of-the-art controlled environment.
- Scope covering F1 and M1 weights between 1mg and 30kg
Interweigh is CAN-P-4E & ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited by the Standards Council of Canada as a calibration laboratory for specific measurements. Certificate of Accreditation, Scope of Accreditation and Scope of Calibration & Measurement Capabilities.
Please follow the steps below to have your existing weights calibrated.
- Contact us by phone at 1.800.268.3269 or by email at email@example.com and one of our representatives will call you within a 24 hour period.
- Arrange to deliver your weights to Interweigh Systems Inc. 51 Bentley Street, Markham, Ontario L3R 3L1 Att: Mass Calibration Laboratory. Make sure to enclose a completed Mass Calibration Order form. Click here to download a MCO form.
- Interweigh can also offer you an efficient pick up and delivery service via our courier business partner. Please call or e-mail us for rates.
- Once received your weights will be verified, cleaned and recalibrated (if required) within their Class tolerance; and then return shipped within 4 business days for Class F weights and within 10-15 business days for all others.
Precision Calibration Weights
Interweigh Systems offers precision calibration weights, including all ASTM, OIML, and NBS classes, for balances and scales. Our precision weights are designed specifically to assist you with ISO 9000 traceability requirements.
Our state-of-the-art metrology lab provides quality weight calibration services, including recalibration and refurbishing of existing weights. For all new and existing weights that need recalibration, we offer both Traceable and Calibration Certificates.