The HC-i Series by A&D Weighing is simple and easy to operate counting scales. These counting scales are often used to build an inexpensive inventory control system. Cost-effective and reliable, the HC-i Series will eliminate errors and wasteful repetition during large volume counting jobs. Capacity ranges from 6lbs (3kg) to 60lbs (30kg) and offers a resolution ranging from 0.0005 lbs (2g) to 0.01 lbs (0.005kg).
Download the HC-i Series Brochure.
- Navigation system with LED for easy and simple operation.
- High internal resolution 1/600,000 (HC-3Ki / 6Ki / 30Ki) and 1/750,000 (HC-15Ki).
- Weighing display resolution 6000 (HC-3Ki / 6Ki / 30Ki) and 7500 (HC-15Ki).
- Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI).
- Audible Weighing Assist beeping function (AWA).
- Detachable display unit.
- Optional Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable battery.
- Accumulation function.
- Up to 99 unit weights ID memory function.
- Universal Flex Coms function.
- Auto-power OFF function.
- Full Digital Calibration function.
- Large LCD display (height - 18.6mm for pieces / 11.4mmt for weight and unit weight)
- Simple operation mode.
- Large stainless steel weighing pan ( 300 x 210 mm / 11.8 x 8.3 inches).
- Optional Interface function RS-232C and Relay output.
|Capacity||6lbs (3kg)||15lbs (6kg)||30lbs (15kg)||60lbs (30kg)|
|Resolution||0.001lbs (0.00005kg)||0.002lbs (0.001kg)||0.005lbs (0.002kg)||0.01lbs (0.005kg)|
|Sample Size||10 pieces normal -5, 25, 50, 100 or random number, user selectable|
|Min. Unit Weight*||0.1g/0.005g||0.2g/0.01g||0.4g/0.02g||1g/0.05g|
|Span Drift||0.002%/°C (5°C~35°C) typical|
|Operating Temp.||-10°C to 40°C / 14°F to 104°F, 85%RH or lower (No condensation)|
|Display||7 segment LCD, Character height: pcs 18.6mm, weight/unit weight 11.4mm|
|Display Update||Approx 10 times per second|
|Max Count Display||600,000||750,000||600,000|
|Power||AC adapter or SLA Battery (option)
Battery Operating Time : Approx. 80-hour (without interface)
|Platform Size||300 x 210 mm / 11.8 x 8.3 inches|
|Dimensions||315(W) x 331(D) x 126(H) mm / 12.4(W) x 13.0(D) x 5.0(H) inches|
|Weight||4.8kg / 10.6lb|
|Calibration Weight||3kg ±0.1g||6kg ±0.2g||15kg ±0.5g||30kg ±1g|
|Standard Accessories||Instruction manual, AC adapter|
|*Min unit weight varies according to the function setting (F-02-03)|