Moisture Analyzers - Models MS-70 / MX-50
Moisture Analyzers from A & D Weighing offer superior moisture detection and sensors with the highest measuring accuracy and functionality available. Designed specifically for the detection of moisture in the laboratory and many other related applications, the MS-70 and MX-50 models have a weighing capacity of 51 g to 71 g and are capable of measuring moisture content at 1% to 0.001% resolution suitable for low moisture content samples.
For more information download the Moisture Analyzers brochure.
- Fast and uniform heating with halogen lamp and uniquely designed SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) filter.
- WinCT-Moisture Software (standard with MS & MX, option with MF) displays a real-time graph of moisture content rate change.
- Sodium Tartrate Dihydrate is provided as a stable moisture content for accuracy checks of the analyzer.
- Five Measurement Programs: Standard. Automatic. Timer, Manual, Quick.
- Clear and easy-to-see VFD display
- Glass window for heating check and easy cleaning.
- Self-check function.
- Quick Reference Card.
- Standard bi-directional RS-232C
- Conformity to GLP, GMP, GCP and ISO with time/date, ID, calibration data and check record outputs.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Model||Max Sample Weight Capacity||Weight Resolution||Moisture Content Display||Moisture Content Accuracy - over 1 gram||Moisture Content Accuracy - over 5 grams|
|MS-70||71 g||0.0001 g||0.001/0.01%/.1%||0.05%||0.01%|
|MX-50||51 g||0.001 g||0.01/0.1% 0.05/0.1/1%||0.10%||0.02%|
|Measurement Method||400 Watt straight halogen lamp heating system with SRA filter and SHS weighing technology|
|Heating Technology||Halogen lamp (straight type, 400 Watt max, 5000 hours|
|Drying Temperature||50 ~200°C (1° increment)|
|Measurement Program Memories||20 sets|
|Measurement Programs||Standard / Automatic / Timer / Manual|
|Measurement Modes||Wet base / Dry base / Solid content / Ratio|
|Communication Software||Win CT Moisture Standard|
|Operating Temperature||5 ~ 40°C / 40 ~104°F|
|Self Check Function||Standard|
|Sample Pan Size||.85 mm / 2.16"|
|Physical Dimensions/Weight||215mm(W) x 320mm(D) x 173mm(H)
8.46"(W) x 12.6"(D) x 6.8" (H)
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh