Practum® Pharmaceutical Analytical Balances
The new Practum® Analytical Balance is a foolproof, exceptionally rugged and reliable lab balance. Practum® has everything you need for weighing everything from the smallest samples to the heaviest objects in the Analytical range, and from entire chunks of solids to the finest quantities of pastes, powders and liquids. It can be used to count identical materials, such as tablets, screws and similar parts. Accurate, consistent readings with excellent repeatability and high reliability are just a few of the features offered by the Practum®. It also includes a supervisor lock for preventing unintentional changes to the setup settings and makes weighing effortless thanks to the ergonomic and sturdy draft shield.
- Practical and Sturdy Draft Shield: The sturdy draft shield will stand up to the daily use even by inexperienced operators.
- Supervisor Lock: This practical feature enables teachers and professors to lock the menu.
- USB Port and Data Transfer to Excel for Perfect Records: The USB port automatically detects when a Sartorius laboratory printer is connected to the Practum® .
- Weigh Cell: High-resolution, overload protected weigh cells ensure durable and reliable performance.
- Large Indicators:an outstandingly simple-to-read level indicator on the front make it a breeze for you to level the balance.
- Interval-Controlled Printout of Weights: The Practum® will document weights automatically and reliably, such as slow filling processes.
- Weighing: from the smallest samples to the heaviest objects in the Analytical range.
- Density: easily and accurately determine the density of a solid object.
- Percentage: determine how much different samples vary from a reference standard.
- Peak Hold: read off the maximum force released in milliseconds when a switch is activated, or weigh a bulky sample that covers the display.
- Counting: to count identical materials fromt ablets to screws and similar parts.
- Checkweighing: whether different packaged units are within a specific tolerance range.
- Weighing under Unstable Conditions: when exposed to vibrations or laminar flow.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Calibration||With External Weights|
|Minimum Sample Size Range||None|
|Display||Colored Touch Screen|
|Typical Stabilisation Time||4 seconds|
|Pan Size||Ã¸ 90 mm|
|Weighing Chamber Height||209 mm|
|Dimensions||216 x 360 x 320 mm|
|Line Voltage||100 - 240 V|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh