The Multi-Skilled Weighing Equipment Specialist is responsible to provide expert technical support for industrial weighing machines and systems, PC-based weighing, dimensioning, barcoding and scanning measuring instruments through customer training, installation, repairs and calibrations. This position would report directly to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, Diagnose, Repair, Calibrate & Maintain Industrial Weighing, Dimensioning, Barcoding & Scanning Systems.
- Training customers on Weighing Machines and other metrology equipment.
- Troubleshoot electronic devices and components.
- Provide hardware support to customers and internal staff.
- Provide sales support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess Truck Scale, Hydraulic Scale, PC Based Weighing System, Dimensioning and Scanning training experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge and abilities in diagnosis/repair/calibration of such equipment.
- Must be available to travel throughout Canada
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be well acquainted with the weighing/dimensioning/barcoding/scanning industry.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 standards
- Ability to use MS Windows, Microsoft Office applications & Industrial Communication Protocol Diagnostic programs.
- Proficient in Metrology and Gravimetric principles.
- Experience with electronics and test components; must have excellent mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English (both written and verbal). French language skills are desirable.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and a high level of attention to detail.
- Must have sound knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures and Practices in an Industrial Establishment environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Only candidates meeting all requirements should apply.
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time