The Multi-Skilled Weighing Equipment Specialist is responsible to provide expert technical support for industrial weighing machines and systems, PC based weighing, dimensioning, barcoding and scanning measuring instruments through customer training, installation, repairs and calibrations. This position would report directly to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, Diagnose, Repair, Calibrate & Maintain Industrial Weighing, Dimensioning, Barcoding & Scanning Systems.
- Training customers on Weighing Machines and other metrology equipment.
- Troubleshoot electronic devices and components.
- Provide hardware support to customers and internal staff.
- Provide sales support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess Truck Scale, Hydraulic Scale, PC Based Weighing System, Dimensioning and Scanning training experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge and abilities in diagnosis/repair/calibration of such equipment.
- Must be available to travel throughout Canada
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be well acquainted with the weighing/dimensioning/barcoding/scanning industry.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 standards
- Ability to use MS Windows, Microsoft Office applications & Industrial Communication Protocol Diagnostic programs.
- Proficient in Metrology and Gravimetric principles.
- Experience with electronics and test components; must have excellent mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English (both written and verbal). French language skills desirable.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and a high level of attention to detail.
- Must have sound knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures and Practices in an Industrial Establishment environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Only candidates meeting all requirements should apply.
Only candidates chosen for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time