With the new Entris®, you get the reliability and quality of a Sartorius balance but only pay for the features you really need. This new entry concentrates on the most commonly used weighing applications and dispenses with costly additional functions. The easy and clearly structured user interface, the logical key assignment and excellent readability are ideal features for error-free operation.
- User-friendly Operation: backlit and high-contrast display ensures excellent readability. Easy navigation with function keys and the simple-to-read level indicator on the front enable user-friendly and fast operation.
- Basic Applications: supports you in your daily work with integrated basic applications: animal weighing, density determination, counting, conversion and weighing in percent.
- Easy To Clean: top and side sliding doors and easy-to-remove stainless steel parts of the draft shield chamber make Entris convenient for thorough cleaning.
- High Accuracy: monolithic weigh cell ensures long-term high measurement accuracy and features the legendary reliability and quality of a Sartorius balance.
- Internal Adjustment: comes available with an internal, motorized adjustment function for optimal weighing accuracy and operating convenience.
|Model||(Analytical and Precision)|
|Weight Capacity (g)||60 to 8200|
|Readability (mg)||0.1 to 100|
|Repeatability (mg)||0.1 to 100|
|Linearity (mg)||0.2 to 300|
|Stabilization Time (s)||1.0 to 2.5|
|Pan Size (mm)||90 to 180|
|Dimensions||230 x 303 x 330
230 x 303 x 136
230 x 303 x 91
|Calibration and Adjustment||Internal/External|