With the new Entris®, you get the reliability and quality of a Sartorius balance, but only pay for the features you really need. This new entry concentrates on the most commonly used weighing applications and dispenses with costly additional functions. The easy and clearly structured user interface, the logical key assignment and excellent readability are ideal features for error-free operation.
- User-friendly Operation: backlit and high-contrast display ensures excellent readability. Easy navigation with function keys and the simple-to-read level indicator on the front enable user friendly and fast operation.
- Basic Applications: supports you in your daily work with integrated basic applications: animal weighing, density determination, counting, conversion and weighing in percent.
- Easy To Clean: top and side sliding doors and easy-to-remove stainless steel parts of the draft shield chamber make Entris convenient for thorough cleaning.
- High Accuracy: monolithic weigh cell ensures long-term high measurement accuracy and features the legendary reliability and quality of a Sartorius balance.
- Internal Adjustment: comes available with an internal, motorized adjustment function for optimal weighing accuracy and operating convenience.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Model||(Analytical and Precision)|
|Weight Capacity (g)||60 to 8200|
|Readability (mg)||0.1 to 100|
|Repeatability (mg)||0.1 to 100|
|Linearity (mg)||0.2 to 300|
|Stabilization Time (s)||1.0 to 2.5|
|Pan Size (mm)||90 to 180|
|Dimensions||230 x 303 x 330
230 x 303 x 136
230 x 303 x 91
|Calibration and Adjustment||Internal/External|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh