Intercomp offers the CS1500 crane scale for medium capacity industrial applications. This scale's unique design flexibility allows you to choose the model and weighing capacity you need - NTEP certified from 300 to 20,000 lb/150 to 10,000 kg. This scale utilizes a high-visibility 0.8 inch/20mm LED digital readout and efficient micro-controller delivers up to 100 hours of operation on eight D cell batteries.
Download the Intercomp CS1500 Crane Scale brochure.
- Construction: NEMA IV cast aluminum case.
- Display: utilizes a high visibility 0.8"/20mm LCD Display and infrared remote control.
- Capacities: ranges from 500 lbs / 250 kg to 600,000 lbs / 300,000 kg.
- Battery Life: Up to 100 hours continuous use
- Hook, Eye, Shackles: Crosby S-1 swivel hook for dynamic loads.
- Approvals: NTEP approved to 300 to 20,000 lbs / 150 to 10,,000 kg.
- Superior Protection: shock-mounted in a weatherproof case.
- Easy to Operate: includes a high-visibility digital readout for easy reading of weights and large pushbutton switches for simple, trouble-free operation.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity||300 lbs / 150 kg to 20,000 lbs / 10,000 kg|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1 % of reading|
|Resolution||20 bit A/D delivers over 1,000,000 internal counts|
|Speed||3 seconds to typical reading|
|Nominal Overload||200% of Capacity|
|Maximum Overload||500% of Capacity|
|Display||5.5 digit light emitting diode, 0,8"/20mm LCD|
|Indicators||lb/kg, Zero, Tare Set/Display, Tare Clear, On/Off, and NET|
|Power||Eight D-Cell Disposable Alkaline Dry Cell or Rechargeable NiCad Batteries (Not Included)|
|Calibration||User calibration. Initial factory calibration, fully traceable (certified).|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 140°F/-20 to 60°C in 10 to 95%, Non-Condensating Humidity|
Crane Scale Options
- Stainless steel housing
- RS-232 output
- LCD Display
- Direct 120/220 volt
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh