Intercomp offers the CS1500 crane scale for medium-capacity industrial applications. This scale's unique design flexibility allows you to choose the model and weighing capacity you need - NTEP certified from 300 to 20,000 lb/150 to 10,000 kg. This scale utilizes a high-visibility 0.8 inch/20mm LED digital readout and an efficient microcontroller that delivers up to 100 hours of operation on eight D cell batteries.
Download the Intercomp CS1500 Crane Scale brochure.
- Construction: NEMA IV cast aluminum case.
- Display: utilizes a high visibility 0.8"/20mm LCD Display and infrared remote control.
- Capacities: ranges from 500 lbs / 250 kg to 600,000 lbs / 300,000 kg.
- Battery Life: Up to 100 hours of continuous use
- Hook, Eye, Shackles: Crosby S-1 swivel hook for dynamic loads.
- Approvals: NTEP approved to 300 to 20,000 lbs / 150 to 10,,000 kg.
- Superior Protection: shock-mounted in a weatherproof case.
- Easy to Operate: includes a high-visibility digital readout for easy reading of weights and large pushbutton switches for simple, trouble-free operation.
|Capacity||300 lbs / 150 kg to 20,000 lbs / 10,000 kg|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1 % of reading|
|Resolution||20-bit A/D delivers over 1,000,000 internal counts|
|Speed||3 seconds to typical reading|
|Nominal Overload||200% of Capacity|
|Maximum Overload||500% of Capacity|
|Display||5.5 digit light-emitting diode, 0,8"/20mm LCD|
|Indicators||lb/kg, Zero, Tare Set/Display, Tare Clear, On/Off, and NET|
|Power||Eight D-Cell Disposable Alkaline Dry Cell or Rechargeable NiCad Batteries (Not Included)|
|Calibration||User calibration. Initial factory calibration, fully traceable (certified).|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 140°F/-20 to 60°C in 10 to 95%, Non-Condensating Humidity|
Crane Scale Options
- Stainless steel housing
- RS-232 output
- LCD Display
- Direct 120/220 volt