Fairbanks 3052 Series Intrinsically Safe Digital Weight Indicators
Fairbanks 3052 Series indicators are intrinsically safe, ultra-low-power instruments. They offer the convenience of a versatile electronic indicator with features required in hazardous areas, eliminating the need for traditional explosion-proof enclosures or purging systems.
- Rechargeable battery pack provides up to 250 hours of continuous power. Direct power supply also available.
- 0.75”, 6-digit, 7-segment Liquid Crystal Display for ease of viewing.
- Convenient On and Off buttons
- Units button toggles between pounds and kilograms
- Full numeric feather touch keypad
- Rugged NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure provides protection in harsh washdown environments.
|Display||0.75” 6-digit LCD|
5000 divisions commercial,
10,000 divisions non-commercial
|Keypad||Full numeric keypad, 0 to 9|
Up to 20,000 lbs
|Division Size||0.002 to 5|
|Units||lbs/kg, lbs only, kg only|
|Excitation||10 volts pulsed|
One 350 ohm cell; up to four
1000 ohm cells; up to four
350 ohm cells at 2000 divisions
|Pushbutton Zero Range||2% or 100% selectable|
100% retention of calibration
data in non-volatile EEPROM
|Humidity||0 to 100%; suitable for washdown|
|Enclosure||Stainless steel, NEMA 4X rated|
7-volt rechargeable lead-acid
battery pack for 50 hours of continuous operation
|Accessories||Battery pack, direct power supply, wall/desk mount bracket, rechargers, power supply cables|
NTEP CC# 92-050, CSA, MC #AM-4855, FM approved for Classes I, II & III, Division 2, Groups A, B, C D, F, & G