Seagull Scientific Bartender Software (Automation)
Includes all the features in Professional Edition. Ideal for businesses that are looking to automate labelling to increase speed and accuracy, the BarTender Automation Edition provides tools to manage and integrate label and document printing with the organization’s business systems.
Powerful integration to virtually any business system
- Automate label and document printing with integration to any business system (ERP, WMS, SCM or MES), including IBM Websphere, Infor, Körber, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Sage and more
- Integrate with SAP using the method that best suits your application. Choose direct integration with SAP’s AII (Auto-ID Infrastructure) logistics management tool, SAP’s IDocs, SAP HANA or integrate with plain CSV files uploaded from the SAP database
- Integration Builder's built-in transforms seamlessly manage Oracle XML print requests from Oracle E-Business Suite, SCM, MSCA, WMS, NetSuite and JD Edwards deployments
System requirements and compatibility
- Windows 10 and 11
- Windows Server 2022, 2019 and 2016
- 64-bit (x64) editions
- An active internet connection may be required if Windows updates are required.
HARD DISK AND MEMORY (MINIMUM)
Below are the minimum system requirements to install and run BarTender. Please ensure your desired installation system meets or exceeds the specifications below. Recommended system specifications will vary based on the specific details of each project.
Complete BarTender Suite utilization (64-bit)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 20 GB (to allow sufficient space for logs)
- 1024 x 768 (Minimum)
- 1920 x 1080 or better (Recommended)
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later version is required
- The BarTender installer will automatically install all required .NET Framework components
- An active internet connection may be required to update .NET framework
- BarTender System Database, Librarian, History Explorer, and Reprint Console require Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher (Express or Full edition).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express is included with the BarTender suite.
International editions can switch the user interface on demand between 21 languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (European & Brazilian), Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
BarTender includes over 400 preformatted, ready-to-use barcode components based on 105 barcode symbologies and more than a dozen barcode standards. It also includes a large number of sample compliance label designs.