Seagull Scientific- Bartender Starter Software
Easy label design tools
- An easy-to-use and easy-to-learn 100% WYSIWYG intuitive interface for designing your labels with context-sensitive help
- Choose from over 100 1D and 2D symbologies based on over a dozen standards
- Select among 50+ drawing shapes, and resize, reshape and colour them in just about any way imaginable, or import your own graphics
- Support for human-readable text for barcodes, including 2D symbologies
- Over 160 predefined label templates from common industries and use cases
- Predefined label sizes for Avery and over 20 other suppliers
System requirements and compatibility
- Windows 10 and 11
- Windows Server 2022, 2019 and 2016
- 64-bit (x64) editions
- An active internet connection may be required if Windows updates are required.
HARD DISK AND MEMORY (MINIMUM)
Below are the minimum system requirements to install and run BarTender. Please ensure your desired installation system meets or exceeds the specifications below. Recommended system specifications will vary based on the specific details of each project.
Complete BarTender Suite utilization (64-bit)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 20 GB (to allow sufficient space for logs)
- 1024 x 768 (Minimum)
- 1920 x 1080 or better (Recommended)
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later version is required
- The BarTender installer will automatically install all required .NET Framework components
- An active internet connection may be required to update .NET framework
- BarTender System Database, Librarian, History Explorer, and Reprint Console require Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher (Express or Full edition).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express is included with the BarTender suite.
International editions can switch the user interface on demand between 21 languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (European & Brazilian), Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
BarTender includes over 400 preformatted, ready-to-use barcode components based on 105 barcode symbologies and more than a dozen barcode standards. It also includes a large number of sample compliance label designs.