Explosion Proof Scales - Combics-Ex Series
Interweigh Systems offers explosion-proof scales from Minebea Intec for weighing applications where explosive gas and dust mixtures occur. The Combics weighing platform features a weighing capacity of 3 kg to 3000 kg and is "modular" in that it can function as a stand-alone workstation with an indicator set up in the hazardous area or with other process equipment connected to a transmission or control system, i.e., transmitters or controllers set up in a hazardous area for recipe weighing, batching and filling systems. All stainless steel platforms, these explosion-proof scales come in a variety of sizes and weighing capacities.
- Weighing Capacity: 3 kg to 3000 kg.
- Modular: can work alone or in combination with other process equipment.
- Certification: certified for zone 1, 21 (gas + dust), only in connection wih CIXS3 also for zone 20.
- Approvals: approved for use with indicator Combics Ex CIXS3, FCT01-X, transmitter PR1710/6 and PR1710/7, PR1711/6 or with intrinsically safe bad cell interface PR1626/60 for hazardous gas areas.
- Construction: stainless steel plus options for load plate materials, lifting devices for easier cleaning conditions.
|Weighing Capacity (kg)||3 kg to 3000 kg|
|Size (mm)||320 x 240 to 2000 x 1500|
|30,000 d Resolution in g||0.5 to 100 g|
|Number of Load Cells||1 to 4|