Explosion Proof Scales - Combics-Ex Series
Interweigh Systems offers explosion proof scales from Minebea Intec for weighing applications where explosive gas and dust mixtures occur. The Combics weighing platform features a weighing capacity of 3 kg to 3000 kg and are "modular" in that they can function as a stand-alone workstation with an indicator set up in the hazardous area or with other process equipment connected to transmission or control system, i.e., transmitters or controllers set up in a hazardous area for recipe weighing, batching and filling systems. All stainless steel platforms, these explosion proof scales come in a variety of sizes and weighing capacities.
- Weighing Capacity: 3 kg to 3000 kg.
- Modular: can work alone or in combination with other process equipment.
- Certification: certified for zone 1, 21 (gas + dust), only in connection wih CIXS3 also for zone 20.
- Approvals: approved for use with indicator Combics Ex CIXS3, FCT01-X, transmitter PR1710/6 and PR1710/7, PR1711/6 or with intrinsically safe bad cell interface PR1626/60 for hazardous gas-areas.
- Construction: stainless steel plus options for load plate materials, lifting devices for easier cleaning condition.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Weighing Capacity (kg)||3 kg to 3000 kg|
|Size (mm)||320 x 240 to 2000 x 1500|
|30,000 d Resolution in g||0.5 to 100 g|
|Number of Load Cells||1 to 4|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh