The 3-in-1 solution for greater throughput
The HC-FL Checkweigher is a combination of two single-interval scales in line. Both scales can operate simultaneously, or work independently of each other. As soon as a parcel exceeds a certain length, both single-interval scales work together as a virtual third set of scales. This industrial scale is ideal for applications where high belt speeds and top throughputs are required for products individually weighing up to 60 kg – perfect for the CEP sector.
The scales weigh precisely up to 11,000 parcels an hour at transport speeds of up to 3.4 m/s. The scales impress with first-class performance and durability. More than 1,000 systems have been put into operation worldwide to date. The HC-FL from WIPOTEC-OCS is therefore setting new standards in its sector.
The construction principle offers around 60 % more throughput at the same speed compared to single-interval scales. Using two single-interval scales enables the shortest possible product gaps. The catchweigher can also weigh during acceleration and deceleration phases, and on ascending or descending slopes. The use of a high-tech weigh cell from WIPOTEC, which works on the principle of electromagnetic force restoration (EMFR), guarantees the best technology for excellent weighing results.
- Transport speeds up to 3.4 m/s (670 FPM)*
- 50ms weight capture times*
- Weighing range up to 60 kg
- Accuracy above +/- 50 g
- Two single-interval scales which, if required, can be combined to simulate the third set of virtual scales
- Low noise level not exceeding 65 dB
*NTEP certified for a +/- 20g and up weighing accuracy; transport speed dependent
- Throughput increase of up to 60 % compared to single-interval scales
- Very good price/performance ratio
- WIPOTEC EMFR weigh cell for the best weighing results