The HD Series by A&D Weighing is a portable high-capacity counting scale with a detachable display head. The HD Series offers a choice of simple operations to direct entry of tare weight, piece weight and sample size. They also use A&D's exclusive Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement. ACAI combines the two most critical performance requirements of a counting scale: count accuracy and operation expediency. Capacity ranges from 12kg (30lbs) to 60kg (120lbs) and a resolution of 2 g (0.005 lbs) to 10 g (0.02 lbs).
Download the HD Series Brochure.
- Designed for budget-conscious users.
- High quality, full feature scales.
- Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI).
- Comparator function for packaging operations.
- AC power, dry cell or optional rechargeable battery.
- Detachable display head.
- Large weighing pan for oversize containers.
- Automatic power off.
- Large wide-angle LCD display.
- Intuitive operation for ease of use.
- Capacity: 12kg (30lbs) to 60kg (120lbs).
- Resolution:2 g (0.005 lbs) to 10 g (0.02 lbs).
|Capacity||30lbs (12kg)||60lbs (30kg)||120lbs (60kg)||30lbs (12kg)||60lbs (30kg)||120lbs (60kg)|
|Sample Size||5, 25, 50, 100||5, 25, 50, 100 or random numbers user selectable|
|Min. Unit Weight*||0.4/0.1||1/0.25||2/0.5||0.4/0.1||1/0.25||2/0.5|
|Sensitivity Drift||200ppm/°C (5°C ~ 35°C)|
|Operating Temp.||-10°C to 40°C / 14°F to 104°F|
|Display||LCD, 17mm//0.67 inches height|
|Max Count (pieces)||30000/120000pcs|
|Power||AC adapter, six AM2 (C type) 1.5V dry batteries or an optional rechargeable NiCd battery pack (AD -1681)|
|Pan Size||300 (W) x 380 (D) mm/11.81 (W) x 14.96 (D) inches|
|Battery Life||Approx 100 hours with manganese type cells, 200 hours with alkaline type cells, 20 hours with rechargeable battery pack (AD-1681)|
|Dimensions||411(W) x 470(D) x 120(H) mm / 16.18(W) x 18.50(D) x 4.72(H) inches|
|Calibration Mass kg||1-12||10-30||10-60||1-12||10-30||10-60|
|Calibration Mass lb||10-30||10-60||10-120||10-30||10-60||10-120|
|Standard Accessories||Instruction manual, AC adapter|
|*Min weighing resolution can be selected from 1/30000 mode or 1/120000 mode|