Our own custom-designed in-motion checkweigher.
Interweigh's In-Motion Weighing Systems are designed to capture the weight of a carton or package as it moves along the scale's conveyor. The carton passes through a photo-sensor which triggers the weighing process. The weight is displayed on the scale's digital indicator, which can transmit the weight via RS-232, Ethernet, and PLC Interface options to the end user.
In-motion weighing systems have optional Scanning & Dimensioning equipment available per request. Conveyor speeds are variable up to 240 ft per minute, depending on conveyor size and package size; These conveyor scales are fully system integratable and are available in various lengths and widths to suit applications.
- Can fit into any existing conveyor line.
- Optional infeed and outfeed conveyors are available.
- Conveyor speeds are variable up to 240 ft per minute.
- Easy to Read LCD Display with Backlight.
- 1,000 Item Data Memory.
- Preset Tare.
- Units of Measure (lb, g, kg)
- Stainless Steel or Mild Steel Construction.
- RS232C/422/485, Ethernet, PLC Interface Output Options.
- Equipped with a Rice Lake 1280 Enterprise Series Indicator
|Output||RS-232C, Ethernet, PLC Interface Options|
|Calibration||Manual with standard weight|
|Legal For Trade Capacity||
51Kg x 0.02 Kg/101 Kg x 0.05 Kg
112 lb x 0.05 lb/222 lb x 0.1 lb