Ishida IGX and IGB Bench Scales
Expand your range of applications with the IG Series of bench scales from Ishida. Designed with a stainless steel cover and die-cast base, the IGX and IGB bench scales offer a check weighing function with a configurable display resolution and the ability to toggle between pounds and kilograms. These bench scales feature a simple-to-use tare function, an easy-to-read rotating display, and an auto power-off function. Their check weighing function gives you more control over tolerance levels by displaying the letter 'H' when the upper limit is reached and the letter 'L' when the lower limit is reached. An audible beep warns you that the item is out of tolerance.
Download the IGX/IGB Bench Scale brochure.
- Ability to toggle between lb and kg
- Stainless steel cover with die-cast base
- Checkweighing function
- Configurable display resolution: 1/3,000, 1/6,000, 1/7,500 (NOTE: Legal for Trade setting is 1/3,000)
- 10 PLUs for storing tare, upper limit, lower limit
- Display, VFD
- Power, 120 VAC
- Internal Buzzer
- Display, LCD
- Power, two D-size batteries or an optional AC adapter
- Selectable automatic power-off function
- Batteries not included
- Can toggle between lbs and kgs.
- Stainless steel cover with die-cast base.
- Checkweighing function.
- Configurable display resolution: 1/3000, 1/6000, 1/7500 (NOTE: Legal-for-trade setting is 1/3000)
- 10 PLUs for storing tare, upper limit, lower limit IGX:
- Display, VFD.
- Power, 120 VAC.
- Internal buzzer IGB:
- Display, LCD.
- Power, (2) D-size batteries or optional AC adapter.
- Selectable automatic power-off function.
- Simple Tare Function: Place a container on the platform and press the Tare key. Tare is automatically stored in memory, and the net weight is displayed during each subsequent weighing.
- Easy-to-Read, Rotating Display: choose a large bright VFD display or a vivid LCD display to meet your application needs and ease operator reliability. For optimum viewing and to help eliminate errors, the indicator heads can be vertically adjusted with the turn knobs.
- Auto Power-Off Function: the IGB model features battery operation with a selectable automatic power-off function (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 minutes or off) to extend battery life.
Bench Scale Applications
|Capacity||150 kg (50 g) | 60 kg (20 g)|
|150 kg/300 lb (0.05 kg/0.1 lb) | 60 kg/150 lb (0.02kg/0.05 lb) <USA, Canada only>|
|Accuracy||Selectable 1/3000. 1/6000. 1/7500. | NOTE: Legal for Trade setting is 1/3000|
|Weight Indicator||5 digit. 29 mm (1.14") VFD||5 digit. 29 mm (0.98") LCD|
|Display Annunciators||ZERO () TARE ()|
|Weight||16.8 kg/37.04 lb||16.0 kg/35.23 lb|
|Operating Temperature||-5 C to 40 C (23 F to 109 F)|
|Electrical Power||AC 100V, 120V, 220V, 240V||(2) D-size batteries or AC adaptor. NOTE: Up to 500 hours of continuous use with alkaline dry batteries|