The WL7000 Barcode Weigh Labeler weighs, dispenses and prints barcode labels. Used by warehousing companies, meat packers, and shipping centers to relay information about products and packages entering and leaving their facilities. As a weigh labelling system, the WL7000 consists of a touch screen PC, a weigh indicator, a weigh base* and a label printer.
Download the WL7000 brochure.
- Touch Screen PC- stainless steel sealed design, 17" (1280 x 1024) touch screen computer
- Preloaded Windows 10 Pro.
- Full water washdown design - built-in heater with thermostatic control - temperature range -15°C to 50° C.
- Digital Weigh Indicator - Interweigh Internal Weigh Card ˜Legal for Trade".
- Weigh Base - stainless steel, Weigh Platform, size 16" x 20". *Pictured with optional roller top.
- Printer - Godex 1200i printer with stainless steel washdown cover. Print speeds of up to 10 inches per second. 203 dot per inch resolution.
- Two Easy Step Labels: 1. Select a fast key and then print your label.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) for recall traceability.
- Software: 10 pages of ˜Fast Key™" touch screen access. Canadian nutritional facts and food ingredients support. Full weigh scale integration
- (60 kg x 0.20 kg)
|Touch Screen PC||Stainless steel sealed design
17" (1280 x 1024) touch screen computer with Windows 10 Pro preloaded.
Full water washdown design
Built-in heater with thermostatic control - temperature range -15°C to 50° C.
3 USB ports.
1 serial port.
1 Ethernet port.
2 Ghz Celeron Intel processor.
8 GB RAM memory, 480 GB SSD.
Print speeds of up to 10 inches per second.
203 dot per inch resolution.
The maximum print width of 4.09".
Serial, USB Ethernet interfaces.
128 MEG flash memory.
Label sensor is adjustable and transmissive & reflective.
Quick change printhead.
|Indicator||Interweigh Internal Weigh Card ˜Legal for Trade".|
|Weighing Base||Stainless steel, Weigh Platform, size 16" x 20", Legal for Trade (60 kg x 0.20 kg) *Pictured with optional roller top.|
|Software||10 pages of ˜Fast Key™" touch screen access.
UCC/EAN 128 bar codes supported.
Canadian nutritional facts supported.
Food ingredients supported.
Skid label integration
Best before and packed on dates supported.
Full weigh scale integration