Interweigh's WL7000 Barcode Weigh Labeler system with pallet floor scale integration is a unique weighing and labelling printing solution for food distribution, warehousing and meat packaging applications. When you need weight information about products and packages entering and leaving your facility on a pallet and you need that information in a barcode label, pallet floor scales integrated with the WL7000 are the perfect solution.
Download the WL7000 brochure.
- Touch Screen PC- stainless steel sealed design, 17" (1280 x 1024) touch screen computer
- Preloaded Windows 7 Pro.
- Full water washdown design - built-in heater with thermostatic control - temperature range -15°C to 50° C.
- Digital Weigh Indicator - Interweigh Internal Weigh Card ˜Legal for Trade".
- Weigh Base - stainless steel, Weigh Platform, size 16" x 20"
- Floor Scale – stainless steel, Weigh platform 4’ x 4’, 5’ x 5’ (ramps optional)
- Legal for Trade (60 kg x 0.20 kg)
- Printer - Honeywell I-4212E MkII Printer with stainless steel washdown cover. Print speeds of up to 8 inches per second. 203 dot per inch resolution.
- Two Easy Step Labels: 1. Select a fast key and then print your label.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) for recall traceability.
- Software: 10 pages of ˜Fast Key™" touch screen access. Canadian nutritional facts and food ingredients support. Full weigh scale integration
|Touch Screen PC||Stainless steel sealed design
17" (1280 x 1024) touch screen computer with Windows 7 Pro preloaded.
Full water washdown design
Built-in heater with thermostatic control - temperature range -15°C to 50° C.
3 USB ports.
1 serial port.
1 Ethernet port.
1.5 GHz Intel processor.
512 GB RAM memory, 80 GB HD.
|Printer||Honeywell I-4212E MkII
Print speeds of up to 8 inches per second.
203 dot per inch resolution.
The maximum print width of 4.09".
Serial and parallel interface.
1 MEG flash memory.
Label sensor is adjustable and transmissive & reflective.
Quick change printhead.
|Indicator||Interweigh Internal Weigh Card ˜Legal for Trade".|
|Weighing Base||Stainless steel, Weigh Platform, size 16" x 20", Legal for Trade (60 kg x 0.20 kg)|
|Software||10 pages of ˜Fast Key™" touch screen access.
UCC/EAN 128 bar codes supported.
Canadian nutritional facts supported.
Food ingredients supported.
Skid label integration
Best before and packed on dates supported.
Full weigh scale integration