Intercomp offers the CS3000 crane scale for heavy capacity industrial applications. These crane scales can provide your company with a cost-effective solution to virtually every overhead industrial weighing application - ranging from 500 lbs / 250 kg to 600,000 lbs / 300,000 kg. With its advanced design, and value-packed features, the CS3000 crane scale is the crane scale of choice for heavy duty applications.
Download the Intercomp CS3000 Crane Scale brochure.
- Construction: NEMA IV cast aluminum case.
- Display: utilizes a high visibility 1"/25mm LCD Display and infrared remote control.
- Capacities: ranges from 500 lbs / 250 kg to 600,000 lbs / 300,000 kg.
- Battery Life: Up to 400 hours continuous use.
- Hook, Eye, Shackles: Crosby S-1 swivel hook for dynamic loads.
- Approvals: NTEP approved to 70,000 lbs / 35,000 kg.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Capacity||500 lbs / 250 kg to 600,000 lbs / 300,000 kg|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1 % of reading|
|Speed||3 seconds to typical reading|
|Nominal Overload||200% of Capacity|
|Maximum Overload||500% of Capacity|
|Display||5 Digit, 1"/26mm LCD|
|Indicators||lb/kg, Zero, Tare Set/Display, Tare Clear, On/Off, and NET|
|Power||Eight D-Cell Disposable Alkaline Dry Cell or Rechargeable NiCad Batteries (Not Included)|
|Calibration||User calibration. Initial factory calibration, fully traceable (certified).|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 140°F/-20 to 60°C in 10 to 95%, Non-Condensating Humidity|
Crane Scale Options
- Substitute shackle for bottom swivel hook
- Oversize top eyelet or shackle
- Anti-heat shield
- Remote load cell input and summing
- RS-232 output
- LED Display
- Direct power 110/220 volt
- Factory Mutual approval (FM)
- 2"/50mm LCD Display
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh