Ishida - WM Nano
The WM-Nano is the only automatic wrapper on the market today that is compact and affordable enough for all grocers and retailers. At only 28" wide, 34" deep and 28" high, the WM-Nano is a unique tabletop wrapper with an integrated colour touch screen Uni 7 scale base and printer. The WM-Nano promises to level the playing field allowing the small grocer or food retailer to compete with their larger competitors. Reduce operator fatigue and increase production with the world's first tabletop wrapper. Ideal for grocers and food suppliers with limited space but need high performance and consistent wrapping.
Download the WM Nano brochure.
- Large colour touch screen - simple and reliable key operation is easy with the large 10.4" colour LCD touch panel combined with easy-to-use stroke keys.
- Automatic film changing - two-film roll type can have large and small film rolls that can be loaded on both sides of the main body and the correct film size is automatically selected for wrapping. A built-in sensor detects tray width and will automatically change the wrapping conditions eliminating troublesome settings for products of different sizes.
- Beautiful Finish - the pre-stretching function makes for a beautiful finish while reducing costs. Film layers are welded firmly by the impulse heater ensuring a firm seal. Each film roll can be replaced from the front of the machine using the rotary film holder. The film cover keeps the loaded film free from dirt or dust.
- High productivity - the WM 4000 provides superior wrapping performance at a maximum speed of 35 packs/min. Ready for high demand during a peak store operation.
- Automatic tray identification and Centering - the CCD camera automatically identifies the tray as soon as it is placed on the in-feed table. Wrapping conditions and tare weight are set automatically and any fluctuation in commodity tray placement is corrected by the centring conveyor.
Small Footprint Saves on Space
Fast and Consistent Wrapping
Wraps each product consistently regardless of the operator. Can wrap up to 15 packages per minute.
Detachable and Washable In-feed Table and Lifts
The entire exterior body of the automatic wrapper is made from stainless steel offering rust resistance and outstanding cleanliness and durability. In-feed tables and lifts are detachable and washable. The floor can easily be swept and cleaned due to the wide floor space reserved in front of the main body.
Lower Film Costs
Reduces film consumption and produces better-looking packaging. Handles various film roll widths 15 to 24 inches.
Top 10 Most Innovative Products at 2012 Grocery Showcase West
There is little middle ground in tray wrapping equipment. Retailers could choose a small, manual station or a room-sized automatic machine. But now, Ishida's WM-Nano offers another choice.
At just 28" wide, 34" deep, and 28" high, the WM-Nano is a unique concept, a tabletop wrapper with an integrated scale-base and printer, offering all the benefits and features of a full-size automatic tray wrapping machine at a modest size and a price tag.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Temperature Range||5°C - 35°C|
|Operation Humidity||20% - 85% (Non condensing)|
|Wrap Weight||0.04kg - 3kg|
|Max Weight||0.04kg - 15kg|
|Power Supply (Oceania)||3phase circuit, AC400V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Power Supply (S.Africa)||3phase circuit, AC380V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Total Height (Oceania)||Max. 1830mm (Display Excluded)|
|Total Height (S.Africa)||Max. 1755mm (Display Excluded)|
|Machine Weight||430kg or less (Standard WM-4000 type)|
|Wrapping Speed||Max. 35 packs/min|
|Wrapping Size||Width: 95 - 360mm
Depth: 80 - 250mm
Height: 10 -130mm (Tray height: Max. 50mm)
|Film Width||250mm - 500mm|
|Film Roll Length||1000m|
|Film Type||Polyolefin/Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Film Width||250mm - 500mm|
|Label Width||47mm - 80mm|
|Label Length||45mm - 105mm|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh