Precision Industrial Balances - GX-K Series
The GX-K Series is a range of precision industrial balances that use a revolutionary Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) technology that improves response speed, and accuracy and minimizes maintenance costs. SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single-point parallelogram load sensing technologies. Its unique design provides the fastest response speed in its class - just 1.5 seconds! If it should ever happen that you need to repair the SHS, just replace one of three parts instead of replacing the whole sensor. An additional benefit of the new SHS is that the GX-K automatically performs self-calibration using the internal mass when the balance detects ambient temperature changes.
For more information download the GX-K Series brochure.
- Capacity: 8 kg to 30 kg/Resolution: 0.01g to 1g
- Internal Calibration - with an internal mass saves time and money. External calibration requires a great deal of skill, time and an expensive external mass. With our internal calibration with internal mass, there is no downtime while the technician calibrates the balance.
- IP65/NEMA4 - these precision industrial balances are protected from water and dust up to IP65 level.
- Standard RS-232C - incorporates bi-directional communication with a PC, printer or other peripheral devices.
- Five Year Warranty
- Multiple Weighing Modes
- Time and Date Built-in
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Ultra-Fast - just 1.5-second response speed
- Easy to Clean - well-draining structure
- Standard Windows Communication Tools Software - a free copy of WinCT-A&D's powerful and flexible data collection software tool for virtually instant connection to a PC and a network of other devices.
- Automatic Self Calibration - Self-calibrates automatically when the balance detects ambient temperature changes.
- One-Touch Automatic Calibration - Lets you calibrate the balance on-demand with just the push of one button.
|Model||Weight Capacity||Min Weight||Linearity|
|Stabilization Time||Approx. 1.5 second|
|Operating Temp||5°C to 40°C below85% RH(No condensation)|
|Calibration||Motor-driven Internal Calibration|
|Display Fresh Rate||5 times/second or 10 times/ second|
|Min.100% weight||0.01%, 0.1%, 1% (Depends on reference mass stored)|
|Standard Serial I/F||RS-232C (provided as standard, with WinCT, our proprietary data transmission software)|
|IP Rating||Compliant with IP65|
|Weighing pan size||270 W x 210 D mm (10.62 x 8.26 inch)|
|AC Adapter||Confirm that the adapter type is correct for the local voltage and power receptacle|
|Net Weight||Approx. 9.3kg/20.5 lbs|