Filling Machines: Interpak Net Weigher
Interweigh's Interpak Net Weigher is an innovative filling machine for packaging all kinds of dry foods from spices to coffee beans. Featuring a stainless steel hopper with adjustable height and mounted on a floor stand to support the weighing and hopper unit, our filling machines are ideal for weighing, filling and packaging dry goods from snack foods, to frozen vegetables, powders, nuts and seeds, coffee, rice and pellets. Our filling machines utilize a heavy duty adjustable vibrator feed system for increased accuracy and reliability. These filling machines are ready for world wide distribution including Mexico, Latin America, South East Asia and the Philippines.
Download the Interpak brochure.
- Stainless steel hopper with adjustable height.
- Floor stand to support weighing and hopper unit.
- Adjustable target weights.
- Variable speed adjustment on feed trough.
- All product contact parts are stainless steel for food grade approved plastic.
The Interpak net weigher utilizes a heavy duty adjustable vibrator feed system for increase accuracy and reliability.
Filling Machine Applications
The Interpak filling machine is simple to operate and will rarely require any maintainance. This makes it ideal for developing or non-industrialized economies that require a manual packaging filler that can fill bags of dry goods according to a specified weight. The Interpac would generally be used by low end packers for low volume packing of rices and spices. Used for filling bags or pouches with small amounts of spices or snack food or rice. Unit is very cost efficient for packing free flowing product.
- Snack Food Packing
- Frozen Vegetables
- Powders, i.e., chilli, curry
- Vibratory Filling
- Nuts, Peanuts and Seeds
- Manual Packing
- Snack Food Packing
- Rice Packing
- Bread Crumbs
- Spice Packing
- Bath Crystals
- Low Cost Packing
How the Interpak Filling Machine Works
1. Once you have filled the hopper, set the weight of the dry goods that you want to put in each bag.
2. Switch the machine on and set the speed.
3. The machine will start filling the wheel with material which will slowly turn the wheel so that the material drops down into the spout.
4. Hold a bag or pouch under the spout opening and collect the material. You can adjust the speed as needed.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|INW-201||20 - 500 gm.||
|INW-203||100 - 2000 gm.||
|INW-205||300 - 3500 gm.||
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh