Filling Machines: ISI Net Weigher
Interweigh's ISI Net Weigher is an innovative filling machine for packaging all kinds of dry foods from spices to coffee beans. Featuring a stainless steel hopper with adjustable height and mounted on a floor stand to support the weighing and hopper unit, our filling machines are ideal for weighing, filling and packaging dry goods from snack foods, to powders, nuts and seeds, coffee, rice and pellets. Our filling machines utilize a heavy-duty adjustable vibrator feed system for increased accuracy and reliability.
- Stainless steel hopper with adjustable height.
- Floor stand to support weighing and hopper unit.
- Adjustable target weights.
- Variable speed adjustment on feed trough.
- All product contact parts are stainless steel for food-grade approved plastic.
The ISI net weigher utilizes a heavy-duty adjustable vibrator feed system for increased accuracy and reliability.
Filling Machine Applications
The ISI filling machine is simple to operate and will rarely require any maintenance. This makes it ideal for developing or non-industrialized economies that require a manual packaging filler that can fill bags of dry goods according to the specified weight. The ISI would generally be used by low-end packers for low-volume packing of rice and spices. Used for filling bags or pouches with small amounts of spices or snack food or rice. Unit is very cost-efficient for packing free-flowing products.
- Snack Food Packing
- Powders, i.e., chilli, curry
- Vibratory Filling
- Nuts, Peanuts and Seeds
- Manual Packing
- Snack Food Packing
- Rice Packing
- Bread Crumbs
- Spice Packing
- Bath Crystals
- Low-Cost Packing
How the ISI Filling Machine Works
1. Once you have filled the hopper, set the weight of the dry goods that you want to put in each bag.
2. Switch the machine on and set the speed.
3. The machine will start filling the wheel with material which will slowly turn the wheel so that the material drops down into the spout.
4. Hold a bag or pouch under the spout opening and collect the material. You can adjust the speed as needed.
|INW-201||20 - 500 gm.||
|INW-203||100 - 2000 gm.||
|INW-205||300 - 3500 gm.||